29 - Angel

(Jennie)

James, my other driver, dropped me off to work which is only 20 minutes away from the penthouse. Lisa has 2 meetings today and she said she'll pick me up when I'm done. I'm excited to finally go out with her. We will go shopping for Miranda and her daughters. Plus I can wear a disguise going to the mall. This is a new milestone! I mean, going to a public place with Lisa should be interesting. Is it weird to be this excited when simply going to a mall with someone you like? I guess. But when you think of it this way: our first time together out in public. A billionaire and a celebrity, not to mention I still haven't thought about what gender preference I belong to, no one knows I also like girls. I will be able to disguise as someone else who can hold Lisa's hand in public and just enjoy the day with her. I also don't know how billionaires go shopping, I'm quite intrigued by that. So do you think I'm overly excited to experience all of that? I should be worried due to security reasons but I feel safe with Lisa, so I will set my worries aside first and enjoy my time with her.

Time passed by so fast that we're now packing up. My commercial shoot just wrapped up. I texted Lisa about 10 minutes ago once I'm done. She said she'll be here in 20 minutes. I still have time to fix my make-up and change to a more casual clothing.

After exactly 20 minutes, Lisa texted me that she's waiting outside.

I grabbed my bag and went outside immediately. I scanned the front of the building. I didn't see Lisa's car. There were only two cars present. One mini van that I know belongs to one of the lighting people. The other car is a midnight blue Ferrari. That's Lisa right? What the fuck? Of course! She has one of these.

I slowly walked towards the blue monster of a car as the windshield lowered down too.

"Way to be incognito huh? A Ferrari? Really?", I said rolling my eyes playfully as I entered her car.

She laughed and shrugged. She said, "I should have brought the Ford truck, but I missed driving this"

"You have a Ford truck too?", I asked.

"Nope", she simply answered while I'm buckling my seat belt.

"Then how will you bring a Ford truck if you don't have one silly..", I said chuckling.

She changed gears from park to drive. Then the engine roared back to life. She said, "I'll buy one on the way if a Ford truck's needed", and we dashed off the parking lot in two seconds.

"You are definitely one crazy billionaire baby", I said shaking my head in amusement.

10 minutes on the road and we arrived at our destination. We parked on a reserved parking space on the 3rd floor of the building. There were no cars around except Lisa's.

As we got out of the car, Lisa told me, "You look great by the way. You said you'll wear a disguise but I still think you look hot wearing those..I think I will still like you even if you have no hair at all, I like that on you too..", she said pointing at my clothes and my baseball cap.

"Baby, I'm wearing simple jeans, running shoes and T-shirt..and my hair is up and tucked. I'm basically a guy right now. Are you turning straight now or something?", I asked laughing.

"I don't care if you're a guy right now. All I know is you look hot even as a guy", she said hands up in defense.

"Alright, you say so. You look good in that too baby. Just don't wear designer clothes next time if you don't want other people to plot a kidnap for ransom gig in you. You're clothes scream Versace, Alexander McQueen and Prada", I said giggling at her choice of 'simple clothing' as what we planned to wear last night.