66 - Busted

(Jen)

"Hey baby, I gotta go train now. Are you going elsewhere while I'm out?" I asked Lisa while grabbing my duffel bag.

"Nope. I still have 2 more meetings. I have to get all my meetings covered before the tournament thingy. So, I'll just see you later" she answered.

"Okay. I'll have Chae with me. We'll train together first. Is everything good to go by the way?" I asked again.

"Yes babe. Just give Chae a call on our private secured line. Then she'll take care of everything for you" she answered smiling.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I asked also smiling.

"Nothing. I just love how careful you are and you're already kinda used to this lifestyle. I mean, I cannot fathom how in the world we're making this work, but we are doing good so far" my girlfriend said.

"Of course, we can make ways. We will make this work no matter what" I said giving her a hug.

"Yes we will. I promise you that we will make things work" she said giving me a kiss on top of my head. Then she added, "Off you go babe, call Chae. You take care okay?"

"Yes baby. I'll see you and Jisoo later. Love you!" I said giving her a kiss.

"Love you too", she said leading me towards the hallway until we reached the private lift.

I went straight to the parking floor where I met an already waiting Chae.

"So, which one are we taking?" she asked once we're a few feet away.

"I don't know. Your choice?" I said smiling at her.

Her eyes lit up like a kid in a candy store. She said, "Really?"

I nodded and she clapped her hands together skipping between cars.

She made a full stop beside the asphalt silver Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita.

"Can we take this please?" she asked batting an eyelash at me.

I chuckled at her excitement.

"I swear I was like that the first time I saw Lisa's crazy collection. Can you believe I already almost drove half of these cars?" I said pulling out my universal keycard to unlock the car door.

"Wow, you have access to all her cars? Why am I still surprised about this? And Jen, how about the keys, I mean, you can't use that keycard to start the engine right? Aren't we getting it from the key room?" she asked baffled when I stepped closer to the car.

"This one's voice activated. You're lucky I just uploaded my profile to these cars. Saved us a lot of time" I said.

"Wow! Fucking unreal" she said mouth dropped.

"You wanna drive this beast?" I asked her.

"Oh my God! Are you just making fun of me now?" she asked, eyes wide.

"Nope. Come on Chae, I wanna train already. Save me the energy and please drive for me today" I said getting in the passenger seat.

She squealed a little, noticeably holding everything in. "Oh my gosh! Never in my life have I thought of driving this rare car! I've only seen it once during a car show that Lisa attended a while back. Do you know that there are only three of these cars ever made? One of those three is Lisa's! And.." she paused and squealed harder this time while hugging the steering wheel, "and I'm driving this today! Oh my God! What if I totaled this car? This is ensured right? I mean, a car that costs around $5 million dollars must be totally ensured. It surely costs more than that because Lisa customize all her cars, bulletproofed and all.. you know"