22 - Badass

(Jennie)

I woke up in a confused state. I was in a room that looks very familiar. Black and white walls. I looked at my side and saw Lisa sleeping soundly. I smiled knowing I'm back in her penthouse. But my smile faltered when I remembered why I am back here. I didn't show Lisa how worried I was about this whole thing. This scares the shit out of me. She's been really transparent about all of these. And I appreciate that she let me know everything and she's doing her best to keep everyone safe. This is too much for me. If you think about it, she's willing to give her all, even get like an army to protect all my loved ones. I can't avoid thinking about how much she's paying for all those. The amount might be able to feed a whole country. But then again, she's Lalisa Manoban, a 21 year old who owns an empire. Who reaches multi billionaire status at that age?Just her! I am 23 and I don't even have my dream car and own house yet! But her status made her an easy target for all those evil people who want nothing but money and power. They all want to be her. I can't imagine how hard her life is. She's been through a lot. She can be a total bitch and brat because she has the power to be that, but no, she's this soft, kind-hearted, weird, clumsy and funny person. She's trying to live a little since we met. That's what I think. She deserves better than what she was used to. I hope I can help her actually live.

I also wonder what she feels about me. I've been pushing the boundaries ever since we started being more intimate. Yes, I like kissing her, a lot. I like being with her, it feels so natural. I like waking up next to her, I feel safe. And when we're not together, I always miss her. I hope she feels the same about me. I know it's only been a while that we know each other, but I guess if you found someone this special and makes you feel special, you get attached right away. No particular amount of time can determine how deep you can feel about a person. Some take days, weeks or even years. I hope I'm doing the right thing being with her despite the circumstances. I chose this, I'm staying in her life. Because for all I know, I'm starting to fall for her. A girl. How did this happen? I don't know. I just feel things, and I'm the kind of person who acts on feelings. I don't take them for granted. I don't want to waste my life nor my time hiding what I think should be felt or seen or heard. If she's the one who makes me feel things, I don't care if she's a girl. I just know that I want to be with her.

"Babe? You okay?", Lisa said in her sleepy hoarse morning voice. Eyes still half shut.

I looked at her and smiled. I was lost in my thoughts and didn't notice she's awake.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just thinking", I said kissing her forehead.

She had a cute pout on and I can't help but to chuckle and kiss her lips. "Better?"

She nodded happily like a kid. So freaking cute. I can get used to this.

"How long have you been awake miss morning person?", she asked yawning and stretching her arms out.

"I don't know. Maybe a couple of minutes ahead of you. How's your sleep?", I asked.

"Definitely better than last night", she answered.

"Oh really? And why is that?", I said teasing her.

"Don't make me say it Jen...", she said hiding her red face behind a pillow. I can't take this shy version of Lisa, it's adorable!

"Well? I'm waiting..", I still continue to tease her even though I already know her answer.

"What a brat!", she complained. "I slept better because you're here. You make me feel better" She finished still blushing. I missed this.

"Is that so hard to say? I can say the same thing to you. And I can say it without hiding under the pillow" I pushed one more time, daring her.

"You are such a brat you know that?", she bantered while getting up, chuckling. She started to head towards the door waiting for me to follow.