58 - Sinister

(Lisa)

Few weeks passed. I still have the same work life. Meetings. Paperworks. Emails. Proposals. Site visits, etc. When it comes to the 'danger' level, the security, it's down to almost no threat. But that's not possible, there's always a threat. We still follow everything the way we used to. Threats or no threats. The people who are threats to our safety haven't been spotted again since Chae's team captured one of theirs. He's still in that safehouse by the way. Still mute. He hasn't said any helpful information about his boss or even his teammates. He's practically useless but we still keep him alive. We're not criminals nor killers. I specifically asked them to still take care of the man but don't let him escape.

In the love department, Jen and I are still growing stronger than ever. But man, her sexual appetite gradually increased the last few weeks since she bought those toys. My body is almost sore every waking up moment. But I'm not complaining. She doesn't complain either. She even has more to lose because of her work. But we also still work out together, the real work out. She needs muscle toning for her career. We both need stamina training anyway. I don't know how she does it. She goes to work thrice a week. If her job only requires photo shoot, she still trains afterwards for 5 hours. 3 hours for combat then 2 hours for either in the driving or firing range. She is that dedicated. I really admire her for that. My girlfriend is turning into a badass top model slash top agent. Can she get any hotter than that?

Upon thinking about how great my girlfriend is, I decided to give her something once she finish her driving training next week. She will complete it a week from now. She might hate me for it but, I'm buying her a car, or I can let her choose one from my garage. Maybe the latter is better. It means I will not cash out more money but knowing the price range of my cars, maybe she'll just want to buy a new, more affordable one. I don't know. Maybe it won't be a surprise, I will consider asking her this time. Maybe she likes specifics on her soon to be car. Cross my fingers that she will give in to it.

"Lalisa Manoban! Stop daydreaming! What are you scrunching your nose for? Care to share what's bothering you?" she said snapping me out of my daydream as how she said it.

"Uh. I was thinking.. Babe.. I like to give you something when you finish your driving training next week. I want it to be a surprise but I just realized that you might actually hurt me if I surprise you with a car" she was about to say something but I cut her off right away, "Sshh..wait. Don't say anything, let me finish first please babe?" I asked nicely and she nodded so I continued, "I know it's a bit pricey but babe, I can actually afford cars for gifts, we can't deny that, and also can you please don't look at it that way, I mean whatever the price tag is. It's not about that when it comes to us right? And you worked so hard to achieve your goals. You're the most hardworking, dedicated and driven person I've ever met. You really deserve a car of your own. Would you please let me buy it for you? As a gift? Or if you won't let me buy you a new one, can you just choose from my garage? Any car in there, I can transfer it to your name. Just not the jet or yachts..Any car is okay. Oh and not the Aston and the Maserati. Those are my babies" I said giving her a cheeky smile at the last part of my offer.

She chuckled a bit and shook her head, "You still manage to make it cute even though you're kinda bribing me to agree with you" then she sighed. Oh here it comes. She said "You know, it's not my thing to tell or ask people to buy or give me things, but I'm trying to understand our situation. I mean, you obviously can feed a whole continent for years, and that's not a figure of speech because you actually do that with your charities. Anyway, to end your misery and stressing out about this, I think I will not argue with you this time. I will let you give me a fucking car, as a gift" I want to hug her and celebrate but she wasn't done talking yet, she continued "Just know also that I don't care about your money, and I really appreciate that you always want to make me happy and thank you for appreciating everything I do. You have been such a strong support system for me. You also inspire me to do my best, always. So, with all of that being said..Yup, I will gladly accept your gift this time, but not too fancy because I don't want TMZ tracing where the car came from" she finished.