32 - PinkyPromise

(Jennie)

Lisa's charity event is going well so far. I am enjoying my visit here. Right now we're still on with the program. We just finished 2 games and the selected group of kids are now preparing for their dance performance. Lisa was so cute dancing earlier. I wonder if she really knows how to dance without kidding around. It would be a real turn on if she can dance. I love people who can dance. I even watch movies like Step Up and all its sequels. I loved Channing Tatum on that movie. He is one hot gorgeous man specially when he dances. And don't forget Magic Mike!

The kids started performing a mash up of current hits dance number. They're so cute. The little ones are just flailing around but who cares as long as they are enjoying themselves. The older kids got moves. Some of them can really dance hip hop.

Suddenly, they ran towards our seats and pulled Lisa in front with them. Ohmygosh they're going to make her dance. This is exciting!

"What? Is this part of the program? I didn't see this on the list!", Lisa shouted over the music complaining but still laughing.

"Lisa! Lisa! Lisa!...", the crowd chanted to urge Lisa to dance. Both me and Chae joined the chant as well.

"Woooooh go Lisa! Come on!" I shouted towards her. She shook her head at me laughing.

"Alright, alright! Teach me the steps first! I'll catch up", she told the older kids who showed her the choreography to the trending dance challenge.

After watching them, Lisa positioned herself in the middle and she waited for the chorus to replay and bam! I almost cursed in front of innocent children with what I saw.

She can fucking dance too!

Then came the part where they can freestyle. They went dancing one by one until the last girl passed the stage to Lisa.

She danced freestyle doing some serious hip hop moves, and she ended it with a back flip and a thud on the ground. And she posed like she just performed in a dance concert. And everyone clapped and shouted and praised her.

I.want.to.know.how.the.hell.is.she.good.in.almost.EVERYTHING!!

I looked at Chae and she has the same face as mine.

"What the heck?" she told me as if we were both thinking the same thing.

"Yeah. I didn't know she can dance too. Like really dance. Do you know any other talents or skills of Lisa that I still don't know?" I asked her.

She thought about it, "I don't know. But I've seen her kill it on the shooting range, she's a sharp shooter. She also can drift cars and drive like a NASCAR pro. She has ninja skills and knows how to do all sorts of combat arts. Martial arts like taekwondo, jiu jitsu, Muay Thai, karate, judo etc. I just know about those things. Not the personal hobbies of her like this one" she finished only half whispering over the music.

"She can cook too. Her food is bomb.com." I informed her.

"Wow. What can't she do anyway?", she asked.

"That's the same question I ask myself", I said.

After the dance prod, Lisa took a seat all sweaty and still panting from the tiring dance she did.

I gave her a bottle of water. She gulped down the content in no time.

"Thanks! That's.. Tiring. I think I should get back to the studio soon. I'm getting rusted" she told me shaking her head smiling.

"Rusted? Are you saying that that's you're rusty kind of dancing? Where did you learn how to dance like that?" I asked her.

"It was my source of 'fun' during my childhood. That's what I do for 'fun'. Dance, play instruments, and sing. I have a studio in the penthouse by the way" she said casually catching her breathe.