Author's Note

If you want to have a better idea of how the story will go,  please listen to the song "You'll be safe here" by Rivermaya. The video is in the media link above. I also got the title from its lyrics (kind of..) But the story was already written way way back before I decided to change the title to "When Universe Conspires". I just gravitated towards the song one afternoon when I put my music player on shuffle.

This is a JenLisa fan fiction. I originally conceptualized this story a year ago and was written using different characters. I had to convert everything on my draft. I lost interest in writing and suffered from writer's block for almost a year. I already finished more than 50 chapters  when that happened. I only got my inspiration back this year. And I had to continue with the story and finish it. I'm glad to tell you that this story is already completed, so I'm sorry if I will not ask for any more suggestions but your votes and comments will help me a lot to be a better writer. I will post a few chapters at a time to be able to catch up with readers and see how it goes.

Just a reminder, the characters in this story do not depict their real life characters so please don't come after me if a certain character was portrayed in the exact opposite of who they are in real life. This is "fiction" anyway. Rude or bad comments as well as good ones are okay with me. I appreciate positivism and I am not affected by negativity just because I.don't.really.care. Also, the places and people etcetera are all fictional because I don't like to do a lot of research of things I am not fully aware or knowledgeable of. Just use your imagination. Thank you. 😉😄

I just discovered Blackpink last September 2019 by clicking a suggested video of JenLisa on Youtube. I used to ignore K-Pop before because it wasn't my type of music (sort of), but mainly because I don't understand Korean and it's hard to sing along to it. Although I kinda know a few 2ne1 songs just because of Dara. (Filo blink here!👋🇵🇭) 

Next part will be Chapter 1, the real start of this book. I hope you read the description first and try to answer the questions mentioned, before diving into the story. 😁

Hope you enjoy reading my very first JenLisa book. If this book does well, I might write a new book (or a sequel) because I already have new concepts and drafts written. Gaining reads and votes and comments will really boost my drive to write more. So please support me! Thank you!

"Yo Yo JenLisa! I want to see JenLisa in the future"

Enjoy reading!

🖤💙,

Jeo