23 - O

Warning: There will be sexual content towards the end of this chapter. Read or skip the latter part. It's up to you. 

(Jennie)

The days and weeks passed by quickly. I guess time really flies when you're too busy. I've been back working for a month now since I went back to living with Lisa. The first week was a bit overwhelming because I am so used to just doing everything by myself. Right now I have Chae with me. She really played her role as my personal assistant. She's very good at it. She's a nice person. I don't know if she's just this nice because she has to and it's her job. But if this is not undercover work, we'll be good friends for sure. I like the personality she's showing me, I hope it's really her. She's also protective of me when it comes to people, particularly guys, who like me. She admitted that it's part of her job and Lisa kinda asked her to do that but reiterated for her not to overdo that part so that I won't feel shackled. I can't believe she's the jealous type. Who can compete with her anyway? No one can even come close.

I only go to shoots, pictorials and runway gigs, a few guesting and interviews at least thrice a week and 5 times at most. So I have an average of 2 to 4 days off every week. I've been training all 3 skills for a month now. We decided to do them at the same time. Just different days and intervals. I'm more focusing on combat skills. Right now, I still have 10 sessions for driving, 20 for gun handling and 5months or like unlimited sessions for combat. And the training hours are from 3hrs up until 8hrs per day. Combat training is the hardest. It's like doing my usual work out but multiplying the difficulty level by 10! That's how hard it is. But I'm enjoying it honestly. I feel stronger and confident about myself. It's like a feeling that I can do whatever.

Also Lisa told me to have at least one free day every week that I can do whatever I like or go wherever I want. Visit my friends or family etc. It's all up to me. She doesn't confine me with her. But oftentimes I like staying with her rather than doing things by myself or with my friends. But I still go out after shoots sometimes. The usual, nothing changed with my life. Lisa really made sure my life will not be altered. It's just that sometimes, it still creeps me out a bit when I drink with my friends outside and I know that most or some of the people nearby are my security teams. I mostly have Chae with me anyway, there are just a couple of times that she didn't go with me to avoid suspicion. Perfect undercover. And I found out that she never ever gets drunk even if she already drained the whole bar. How the hell is she doing that? I don't know! I asked her if all of them are like that. She said, most likely but not all of them have the same tolerance level. Because they were trained to control themselves even if there's alcohol in their system. Maybe it will come to the latter part of my training too. Who knows!

At this moment, I just finished a 6-hour death drill for my combat training. My body aches from head to toe. It's burning! But I like it. Is it weird? I don't know, maybe because for me, if my body hurts, it means I worked hard. The feeling of satisfaction at the end of the day is priceless. I just need to shower before I go home. I can't wait to go home, I already miss Lisa. We've been busy this past month we only get to see each other at night or when I don't have work or training. We haven't got the chance to spend a full day together like we used to. She's also back with her normal life. Her schedule is quite loaded most of the time. She even has like 5 meetings in a day. Even though she works from the comfort of her home, sometimes she doesn't leave her office until midnight. That's how hardworking she is. She's a hands-on person, she handles her business personally and make sure everything is A-okay. I missed her a lot when she flew to Paris for her 2 day business trip then went straight to London for another 2 nights stay. I was alone in her penthouse for 4 days. Good thing I was also busy with work that time. She found time to Skype me during her trip, she didn't care about timezone differences, she's the one who spent her noon break just to talk to me before I sleep, because I'm 9 hours ahead of where she was. Despite being busy working her ass off, she still finds time to do her charity works. She sponsors a lot of events anonymously and attends them just as a regular face in the crowd. But she also has a few small charity works where she goes to the underprivileged part of the city and help out herself. She told me she has another charity event this coming week, she asked me if I want to go with her. Of course I said yes! I'm dying to see her interact with more people. Specially this event where we will help out children in a care center, mostly orphans and those who can't afford school or doesn't have medical access. I'm so excited to be there. I have a soft spot for kids. I had to block my calendar for that day. To sum it up, Lisa is just the most amazing person you'll ever meet. I don't know how she does all of it. It's just a shame that only a very few people knows how amazing she is. She can't really go out there and be this multi-billionaire persona. She's just an average rich person in front of these people she helps.