31 - Stop-Dance

(Lisa)

After the quick 'session' inside the private dressing room, which isn't soundproofed by the way, we fixed ourselves, clothes wise.

"Sorry, that wasn't planned I swear. Not here when I'm at work. I just couldn't resist it, since the moment I saw you earlier. What were you thinking? Showing up suddenly looking like that?" she said gesturing to my appearance.

"No need to say sorry babe. It's fine. And yeah, I feel like being casual today", I said shrugging it off.

"Casual. And you look damn hot! I had a pretty hard time during my last frames. I can't help but take a quick glance at you every single second before I posed. You distracted me. You have to be punished. Good thing I didn't jump you right there and then", she complained.

I chuckled. We suddenly became hormonal teenagers when we're next to each other. The attraction is very palpable.

"You were amazing back there. I was so curious to see how everything works in your field. That's why I came to surprise you. And I can't wait for you to get home. I missed you", I said pulling her towards me to give her a back-hug and a kiss on her temple.

"That's so sweet. Thank you for the food by the way. Chae said those are from you" she said pointing to the paper bag of food on top of her mini dining table.

"You're welcome. I don't want you to starve. You told me you're hungry. So there, I made you sandwiches. Come on, eat up!" I encouraged her.

"Are you kidding? I already ate half of that mango turkey sandwich, that's bomb. I will eat the other half later after I changed. Don't you dare eat that. That's mine", she warned me.

"What? Already? How? Do you even chew your food??" I said amused.

"You're mean. I will change to regular clothes. Wait for me and don't touch the sandwich!" she said walking away repeating her warning.

I said as she closed the changing room door. 

After a few minutes, I spoke. "Babe, are we good to walk out of here together?"

She walked out of the changing room. She said, "I'm not sure honestly. Let's ask Chae if there are any press people or papz out there. They can't see you. You'll be an instant celebrity. I can't let them ruin your privacy. They won't stop until they know everything about you"

I sighed, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cause any complications here. Specially before the awards night. I didn't think this through. I have enough NDAs on my end" (NDA - Non-disclosure agreement)

"Baby, don't worry about me or my career. I'm not that worried about that. Just a little. But I'm more concerned about your privacy. You're a very very private person, they don't have to change that", she said looking at me directly in the eyes. I just smiled at her thankfully.

She said peaking her head outside the door, "Chae?"

"Yes Jen?" Chae came in.

"Can anyone check if there are paparazzi outside? Or fans or whoever that can cause problem when they see Lisa with me", she asked.

"There are a bunch of them by the entrance and in the parking lot near your car. James already told me that. I just talked to him a few minutes ago", Chae answered.

"So that's a no. I guess we have to walk out of here separately. I will go out first alone. Then you two come out after a while. I will leave the vicinity and wait for you 3 blocks away from here. Maybe in front of Sofia's. Do you know where it is?" I gave her instructions.