56 - Contract

(Jennie)

I woke up feeling sore. My whole body aches. Damn it. Why did I even think about doing that last night? I have work today. And mind you, it's a runway rehearsal! My legs feel like jello. Freaking great!

I groaned before fully opening my eyes. I saw Lisa sleeping soundly, smiling a bit in her dreams. Awww, who can't resist this cute cuddly adorable human being! My annoyance went down the drain upon seeing my girlfriend.

Last night was beyond amazing to be honest. We tried something new. I knew it was amazing based on how loud we were, and yeah on how sore I feel right now too. I need a higher dose of painkillers.

"Babe?" she stirred from her sleep.

"Heyyy, it's too early. Go back to sleep baby" I told Lisa kissing her temple. It's 6am, she doesn't wake up before 9am when it's her day off.

She smiled and groggily said "Iloveyou.."

"I love you too. Sleep some more" I said quietly, smiling.

I wriggled out of her grasp once she snored lightly again. I tried to stand up and my legs shook. Fuck! I am that sore?? I held on to the furniture for support at first until I can walk normally. I shook my head in amusement.

It was my idea so I can't blame Lisa for this. She just kinda triggered my dirty mind last night when she mentioned porn. I suddenly had an idea and I went with it. It's just bad timing I guess. I didn't know that it'll turn that wild and amazing.

I showered and freshen up before I did my morning workout. Yes I still work out even though I'm sore. I ate breakfast, a slightly heavy one. Then I took painkillers. It will lessen the soreness I feel. I need to be at work by 10am. This will be a long day for me.

I packed my things up and checked a sleeping Lisa. I kinda want to wake her up before I leave so I tried to do just that.

"Baby? I need to go to work.." I said softly caressing her cheeks.

She stirred and opened one eye "Time is it?" she asked cutely.

"It's 9:15am" I answered.

"Already? Ugh..My body hurts..All of it" she said groaning.

I chuckled "Me too baby. I am fully spent last night. Sore."

She suddenly opened both eyes and sat up as fast as a lightning, she groaned again,"Ugh.Dizzy.."

I laughed, "You idiot. Don't just sit up that fast. Your body needs to adjust first. Calm down. What's up?"

"Did you take meds? You have work right? Can you still work today?" she asked worried.

"Yes baby. I'm already passed that. I already worked out a little, ate breakfast, might I add a heavy one, and then I took painkillers. I'm just about to leave for work" I explained.

"Aww.. sorry I didn't wake up with you earlier. Can I drop you off to work instead?" she asked pouting.

"No need to. I'm okay. Just rest here today. I'll be back tonight. Runway rehearsal takes forever. But if I finish earlier than usual, I'll call you" I told her.

"Are you sure? I mean, I can drive you there. I don't even need to shower, or change clothes. I won't go out of the car anyway" she insisted.

"Yup. It's okay if you don't take a shower, even if I can still smell us on you. But, I'm not sure if you can actually drive in your birth clothes baby. You might get a ticket for that" I said gesturing to her still naked body under the blankets.