74 - JenSoo

(Lisa)

"Hwang, tell Peyton to gather his teams. Meet us up at my safehouse on Bayview Drive" I instructed Yeji, she nodded and called Peyton again.

"Baby, what are going to do? You can't go there alone. It's dangerous!" Jen said worriedly.

"I have to do this. Don't worry I'll be safe. I can protect myself" I reassured her.

"But that's Jisoo.. What does she need? Is she going to kill you? What's going on?" my girlfriend kept throwing questions we both know the answers to.

"I don't have answers right now. But maybe after tonight, that might change" I said seriously.

"Boss, emergency meeting at the safehouse on the go" Yeji said.

"Good. Now I want you two to stay with Jennie. Keep her safe. I don't want Jisoo near her. We don't even know if she works alone. Just keep her safe while I'm gone, got it?" I told them.

"But boss.." Chae started to say something while driving.

"Park, that's a direct order" I cut her off.

"Don't I have a say in this?" my girlfriend complained.

"Babe, this is not a drill. Please let me protect you. She specifically asked me to go alone. If you go or anyone go with me, that'll put everyone else in danger" I told her pulling her to my side.

"But.. if you're going to protect me.. Who's going to protect you? I.. I don't want anything to.. h-happen to you while I'm just lying around doing nothing!" Jen is now throwing tantrums while crying.

"Hey.. hey.. look at me. I'm going to meet Jisoo, find out what she wants and I'll come back to you later. I promise that. Okay?" I said to reassure her.

"I'm holding on to that promise. Don't you dare break it or I'll kill you!" she said in a supposed to be threatening voice but she just ended up so cute.

I found myself chuckling at my girlfriend.

Then she slapped my arm hard. "Why are you still laughing! This is serious shit Lalisa! You might die tonight and you're still not worried!"

"I am not worried. You will be safe. I trained my whole life to be ready for moments like this. I am prepared. Don't worry too much" I told her.

"Don't worry? It's easier said than done though. I know it's not good to be this anxious. Stress is really bad for the baby.." she said casually.

The three of us looked at Jennie dumbfounded. Even Chae who's driving found a single second to look at Jen in shock.

"Babe.. w-what baby?!" I asked nervously.

"The baby! Me! I'm the baby! Stress is bad for me!" she shouted then pouts after.

After hearing her yet another tantrum, we all laughed lightly except for the baby who just kept on pouting.

"OhmyGod! Jennie I thought you're pregnant! Damn you got us real good there" Chae said shaking her head.

"I saw my whole life flashed back to me real time. I swear! I thought we're having a baby and I will cancel everything tonight to take care of you..but then.." I said breathless.

"You don't have a dick you idiot. How can I be pregnant?! Even if we have  had sex a gazillion times.." she said.

"Too much info now babe. We have company" I whispered rather louder than I'm supposed to do.