62 - Snacks

(Chae)

We're currently watching Notting Hill right now, Jen's choice. JenLisa is currently cuddling on the couch parallel to the white screen while I am sitting on the single couch beside it. Jisoo seated herself comfortably on the couch opposite to mine. Why did she sit there? I thought she's going to make her move this time because she agreed on this sleepover thingy. This woman is so slow. Jisoo Turtle Kim, don't make me work this hard.

Losing my patience, I tried to make a move. "Is it really this cold at this time of the night? Aren't you guys cold?" I said asking no one in particular.

"I'm not cold. Is it cold?" Lisa said casually.

I saw Jennie elbowed Lisa subtly. Jen is really a smart woman, she already got what I'm trying to do.

"Yeah, it's a bit cold this time of the night. But I'm not cold too since my girlfriend decided to make me her human blanket" she said. She spoke to Jisoo this time, "Chu! Please do something so we can continue watching this movie peacefully. Your girlfriend needs warmth! Come on!" she said and both Jisoo and I almost spit the beer we're currently taking a sip of. She went hard this time but I can't let my true reaction come out, I want to see what Jisoo will do or say.

Lisa just smirked and whispered something to her girlfriend. They chuckled softly. These two.

While watching the small interaction of JenLisa, I didn't notice Jisoo standing to come closer to where I was seated. I looked at her a bit surprised, waiting for what she's going to do next.

"Scoot over Chipmunk if you don't want to freeze to death here. I'm too lazy to get blankets inside" she said with a straight face.

I scooted to my left to make space for her. There wasn't even a space enough for her because the couch I'm occupying is only good for one person. I'm just too skinny to occupy the whole thing I guess.

She looked at me and furrowed her eyebrows because she knew the space isn't enough for her to sit. Then her face lit up in a second like a brilliant idea just popped up.

"Chipmunk, get up" she ordered like a boss.

"What? Why?" I said confused why I have to leave my seat.

She then pulled me and took my place as she sat there comfortably. I was about to give her a piece of my mind but she beat me to it.

She pulled me down to sit on her lap and locked her arms around me like she's my human seat belt.

"You can shut up now and just enjoy the movie. You can't complain of being cold now" she said smirking.

Did she just really do this? I mean, I am freaking sitting on her lap. She's basically hugging me like a koala and I am frozen. I feel like I'm blushing right now and it's not because of the beer. Damn Pikachu!

"You're blushing Chipmunk.. Are you okay? If you're not comfortable, I can go back to my seat" she asked.

The thought of her going back to her seat made me unfreeze myself. So I immediately said, "No..no. I'm okay. This is comfortable. Just tell me if I'm obstructing your blood flow, okay?" Did I just say that? Damn it. I'm smarter than that.

She chuckled and whispered, "I think I can last a decade here without being hurt Chipmunk. Don't worry"

Her tone while whispering so close to my ear sent shivers down my spine. I gulped and just nodded and smiled thankfully at her, afraid to use my voice because it might not come out.

Oh.My.Gosh.! We're really cuddling right now! I can't believe this will make me feel so good. Her warmth feels so good, although I am not really that cold. I just wanted to tease her a little but I didn't expect her to actually do something about it.