76 - RIP

(Lisa)

'You sneaky little piece of shit!'

I laughed hard when I read Chu's text message. She already saw the Spano.

"Babe, look at this!" I showed her the message.

"Oh my God! She's funny!" Jen kept laughing too.

We're now back to our penthouse. It's almost 3 AM and we're still awake. We're both dead tired, specially Jennie.

"Babe, you can sleep now. Everything's fine. You need to rest" I told her.

"I'm tired but I think my mind is still in flight mode. Today was.. by far the second most intense day of my life" she said.

"Second?" I asked.

"Yeah. First one was when you were attacked and we both had to fly to your island safehouse. Remember?" she said chuckling.

"Oh. Yeah. That one. I hope there won't be a third one on your list" I sighed.

"That's impossible. I already have an incoming first place. I think it will overtake those two" she said.

"And what is that? Do I know anything about this?" I asked.

"Yes. That might be the day when I see you hook up with Hwang. That will be the hardest to endure" she said pouting.

"Babe.. we already talked about this. And I'm not hooking up with her. I can do as far as flirting but not hook ups. So don't stress over that" I told her.

"But we can't always control the situation. It might come to that if necessary you know. Look at what happened today. Jisoo suddenly became a psycho mad person who's obsessed with me. That wasn't the original plan right? But it happened because she improvised according to real time event. We can't say anything final" she explained.

"I guess you have a point. But if in case that situation comes up, you know that I don't see her that way. She's not even a friend. We both know who I love" I said pinching her mandu cheek.

"Ow baby. That's bruised" she yelped.

"Shit. I forgot. Sorry.." I immediately stepped back but she pulled me in a chaste kiss.

"My lips aren't damaged, you should've attacked that instead" she said smiling.

"You look kinda badass right now that I want to jump your bones. But that can wait. We really need to rest. Your script is not done yet. Jisoo will only be officially dead tomorrow. They made a DNA test of the burnt body tonight. The results will come in tomorrow" I told her.

"Wait.. there's a real person who was killed in that explosion??" she asked wide eyed.

"Uhm.. yeah. Kang's idea. Before you go wild let me explain first. So, there's a real live person, a woman, inside the car. We can't 'kill' Jisoo without a dead body so we had to get one who matches her built and height etcetera. Kang found the perfect match. She and her team intercept a transfer this morning. A convicted woman was supposed to be transferred to state prison. They got her while on the way there. The police just thought that she was picked up by her colleagues, considered as escaped prisoner. Kang injected her so she'll be asleep the whole time. She's the one who got burned and being tested for DNA samples" I explained.

"That's what the hair is for? The one Chae gave Peyton earlier?But how? Don't they have records of Jisoo or anything for her sample too? It has to match right?" she asked.