68 - Faceplant

(Jennie)

Exactly after 3 days, I felt like my body was back to normal, like even better than normal. Is that possible? Well, I think this will be my new normal. I feel really rejuvenated. All these trainings do something to my body, like I feel kinda strong, even invincible sometimes.

"Hey babe! How are you? You look. . . wow!" Lisa said after seeing me walking down the stairway.

"I thought you're going to say something deeper. But 'wow' sounds good too. Good morning" I said with a peck on her lips.

"My mind shut down I can't think of a bigger word" she said giggling.

"What's your sched for today? Are you leaving the house? I have to go to work today, unfortunately. But I kinda miss photo shoots though. It won't take long" I told her.

"You have work? I didn't know that. Is this a last minute thing?" Lisa asked surprised. Then she remember I asked her something, "Oh and yes I need to go and meet with an important client. I will go there as 'the big boss's representative' as usual. It's in Cardamonte"

"Oh yeah, I remember that. I asked you to buy me some killer apple crumble pie in that famous bakeshop there right?" I said smiling sweetly.

"That, you won't forget. Yes my princess, I will not go home without it I promise. So about your work today?" she asked going back to her question.

"Yeah, it's last minute. My manager just asked me about it last night actually. Sorry I kinda forgot to mention it before sleeping. I was really exhausted from.. our activities that I can't keep my eyes open. Blame yourself there tiger. You tire me more than half day in training" I answered and she smirked.

"So you're saying that it's my fault, huh?" she said pulling me to her lap. "How about you wearing nothing but an oversized thin white shirt after showering? Isn't kinda your fault too? Who the heck can resist that?"

I chuckled at her. She has a point though. I made sure she'll drool when she saw me last night, it worked.

"Do I have to say sorry for being this drop dead gorgeous sexy badass girlfriend of yours?" I joked.

"You forgot, smart loving talented sweet caring and adorable" she told me smiling wide and sweet.

"That's too much adjectives I heard in one day. Enough. We will run out of it if I begin to describe you too" I told her giggling. "So, what time are you going to leave?"

"The meeting is at 1:30pm so I have to leave at least an hour before that. I want to be ahead of call time. It's a huge client. How about you?" she said.

"I have to leave at 9 actually" I smiled giving her a toothy grin and she looked at the wall clock.

"Babe, it's already almost 8!" she pouted cutely.

"Sorry. I had to sleep longer. I had a rough night remember? How can you be this energetic this early anyway? From what I remember, you were already snoring when I turned off the lights" I said laughing softly at the memory of my sweet girlfriend snoring lightly with an open mouth, so cute!

"You said it yourself, I fell asleep first. I had enough rest. You know I only need at least 4 hours of sleep to be functional. Anyway, you need to eat first, I already ate breakfast ahead, sorry. I thought you have no work today and you're sleeping in" she said apologetically.

"It's okay. By the way, can you tell Jisoo that our schedule will push on Saturday. I want her to be there at 6pm sharp, or earlier if she needs to train or do warm up routines longer. I will be there around 4pm anyway" I told her.