51 - Limario

(Lisa)

Jen told me that she will bring me to her favorite place tonight. So now we're packing a bagful of things. I also had to inform my sec teams and Chae's team to shadow us. I don't have any idea where Jen is taking me but that won't be a problem for the teams. They do very well in shadow mode.

"Babe, are you ready? I'm driving us tonight, but Chae is riding with us. We'll just make an excuse to my parents why she'll leave with us" she said.

"Yes boss!", I answered saluting her.

"Why do I suddenly like the 'boss' thingy when it comes from you?" she smiled teasing me.

We chuckled at what she said then we went downstairs.

"Mom, Dad, we're going out now, Chae needs to meet up with someone so she'll come with us so we can drop her off" she told her parents hugging them.

"Alright. You girls have fun!" mom said hugging me also, while dad just smiled, waving us off.

Jen drove for 10 minutes. She said we could just walk there but she wants to drive, so that's what we did. She led us straight to what looks like a little backyard looking forest. It's not really a forest but it has a number of very tall trees and there's a mini lighted park in front. It was just a good distance from their house actually.

"What is this place?" I asked as we moved out of the vehicle.

"You'll see. We still need to go through those trees", she said smiling.

"Woah, we're going in there? It's.. dark", I said not being able to hide my worry.

"Wait..don't tell me..you Lalisa Manoban aka the perfect human being who is best in everything, you are afraid of the dark??" Jen asked in amusement.

"Uhm..you can say that, I guess", I said softly pouting.

"Aww baby! Come here!" she pulled me closer to her and put her arms around me,"I'm going to hold you until we reach my favorite place. I promise, it's not that dark. There are lamp posts on the way. Just a bit dimmed but it's not really that dark"

"Oookay. Nothing I can't handle. We have like 3 teams here anyway", I said shrugging, trying to act brave.

"Chae, can I borrow your radio thingy?" Jen suddenly asked and Chae handed her the radio.

She then pushed the button to talk over the radio barking orders like a pro. "This is Tigress. I want all the teams to just stay within half a mile radius and guard the perimeter. We want privacy. Only Park and Kim are allowed to be within a few feet from us. That's an order. Copy teams?" Jen ordered.

I heard a faint 'Copy' on Jisoo's earpiece because she's just beside me. My girlfriend looks fucking hot doing that. But I remembered something that caught my interest.

"Tigress?", I asked with a raised brow.

"You're referred to as 'Tiger' so I'm Tigress, right? They already know that, I told them that's my codename" she answered shrugging.

"I don't get how you still find ways to enjoy this kind of situation babe. It amazes me. And you're kinda intimidating barking orders like that. Sexy", I said shaking my head smiling.

She just chuckled and nodded at Chae and Jisoo who already knew what to do. It also amazes me how they already have that connection that they can all communicate without actually talking.

ChaeSoo nodded and left us going to their post discreetly.

"Babe, I also didn't know you already know those military terms? It does sound hot coming from you", I said surprised.