37 - Jealous

(Lisa)

I arrived at the SG after party just 5 minutes after Jen and Chae arrived. I made sure they were there first. I entered using the back door entrance for VVIPs, or basically for people who don't want papz photos.

I got myself an invite because I know one of the show producers. She always invites me every year. This is the first time I got to go. You know the reason.

The ballroom was filled with people from the movie, fashion, music and business sectors. I know the people from business of course. And I don't know anyone from the movies. I know one from the modeling sector, my girlfriend! But no one has to know that yet. Such a shame. I want them to know but not yet.

I parked my Ferrari near the line of luxurious cars. I wonder whose custom colorful Hummer was the one on the right side of my car. My black custom Ferrari Pininfarina Sergio became lifeless when you compare it to the thousand colors of the Hummer. It looked like something Mike Wazowski, Sullivan and their friends from Monsters Inc. will ride after they were bullied for being cute. If you didn't see the movie, then just think about a colorful garden of flowers with different colors, that's what the Hummer looks like. A masculine vehicle with a child's touch of art. Weird.

I already changed my outfit. I changed to a more comfy all black female tuxedo, the style still a bit sexy for my taste but I have to blend in. A bit of my cleavage peeking out because my coat has nothing underneath. The bottom pants were a bit flowy and wide to contradict the top part of the outfit. I had my hair pulled back in a sweep.

I already saw Jen and Chae entered the venue through the front entrance getting a photographed by the papz and I even saw her posed selfies with fans. She loves them and treats them well.

I knew Jen booked a room in the hotel for her to change outfit. She went there first. Chae scanned the crowd while Jen was in the room changing. Chae wasn't wearing a fancy gown like Jen so she doesn't need to change.

I went upstairs to follow Jen discretely in her room. I knocked at her hotel room door. It took a while before a head peeked from the door.

Jen's face lit up when she saw it was me.

"Babyyyy!! Why do I have the feeling that you will show up to my door. But honestly not in the award show. What were you doing there? How did you get an invite?" she bombarded me with questions while pulling me inside the room.

"First of all, you're half naked yet you still answered the door. What if I wasn't the one knocking? Second, I wanted to surprise and support you, I can't just watch on TV. Third, one of the producers is my friend, I always get invites every year. And lastly, you look so fucking hot, can I kiss you now?" I said pulling her towards me.

She didn't answer in words but she did in actions. Better!

After a hot make out session. I told her to change before it goes to a different route. We can't afford to misbehave tonight knowing the place isn't as secured as my penthouse where we can do whatever.

We talked while she was changing and reapplying her make-up. She told me about Jorge's mishap earlier and we laughed at the poor guy. He was a jerk anyway. He was trying to get in my girl's pants. He should thank me for just nailing his car wheels and not his face because he'll find it hard to book a job for quite a while if it's his face I decided to break.

I left the room first and went down to mingle with the crowd. Jen will probably go down after a few minutes. I was nervous to socialize with people I don't know, even if they are celebrities or known people, I still don't know anyone personally. So, good luck with my social skills.

"Hello there! Having fun tonight?" a lady with a very pretty face and physique sat by the bar beside me. She had this flirty look in her eyes.

"Hey.. Not quite yet. I'm not used to these events honestly. This is my first time attending the show and the after party" I said giving her a tight lipped smile. Just enough to be a bit closed off but still friendly.