𝕊𝕎𝔸𝔾𝔸𝕋 ℍ𝔸𝕀

Yaad hai 1990 ka Ahmedabad ka sabse bada, sabse mehenga, aur sabse lavish restaurant? Ji haan, vahi Kanchikora Restaurant jahan humare hero Sameer Maheshwari ne apna birthday celebrate kiya tha

Yaad hai 1990 ka Ahmedabad ka sabse bada, sabse mehenga, aur sabse lavish restaurant? Ji haan, vahi Kanchikora Restaurant jahan humare hero Sameer Maheshwari ne apna birthday celebrate kiya tha. Not only this, he had specially invited his heroine Naina Agarwal to celebrate the D-Day with him! Though at that time, he wasn’t aware of his inclination towards Naina but his desperation of seeing Naina was successful in saying it all.

Just like Sameer wanted his special day to be celebrated with his love, Naina, we at FamiliaDeYUDKBH too crave to celebrate our special days with all you beautiful YUDKBHians.
The fans of Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai, who express their love for the show by writing, reading and graphic designing, are very well connected together through this string of Wattpad, where this community has solely been formed to bring them all even closer. And when people are bound by any kind of string which leads to relationships between them, they all form a family. In this community, not just the members, but each and every YUDKBHian is a family, and our loved one.

And these special days which we are going to celebrate include all the wonderful days of the year, ranging from the birthdays of our members, to the birthdays of the characters of Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai. Apart from the birthday celebrations, we wish to enjoy with you all, the various festivals of India, be it from any religion or state.

And that's the reason, we welcome you all to K𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖐𝖔𝖗𝖆- T𝖍𝖊 C𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖇𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 R𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖚𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖙 wherein we'll be serving you the platter of every member's wishes, different ways of celebrating that occasion, and many more interesting items. So what are you guys waiting for? Save our restaurant into your libraries, which will mean that you people have booked your tables. Get your seats and enjoy the different meals being served after every few days!!

And yes, do follow us on all our Social Media platforms too, for we will be organising various activities there as well.

With Love,
RRao_13 Psr1403 & pahul_gpk

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

𝙱𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚁 𝙱𝚈: illustriouskeli431
𝙱𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙳𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶: RRao_13
𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙱𝚈: __wandering__
𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙴𝙳𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶: pahul_gpk