🎂 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒋𝒊 🎂

~ 🄼🄰🅈 22, 2021 ~

~ 🄼🄰🅈 22, 2021 ~

The sun was shinning bright in the mid sky evolving Ahmedabad city in the summer heat. Amidst this, a well-known boutique's salesmen were seated in the living room of the Maheshwari mansion surrounded with piles of clothes as they kept showing different types of costly sarees to a lean middle aged woman who was sitting leisurely on the sofa and kept a stern face, not showing her interest in the wide spread collection in front of her.

She checked the fabric keenly making sure they all were the most costly ones. She twisted her lips in dislike and commanded the salesmen in irked tone "Ohh bhaiya aise he time waste karna hai ya kuch achi sariyan bhi dikhoge??" She pushed the sari away making place for new one and commented "Galti tumari nahi hai, galti uss jagah ki hai jaha se tum aaye ho... By God! Agar mai Bombay mein hoti na to ek se bad kar ek designer saree mil jati." She raised her shoulder proudly.

Today as we celebrate the birthday of Melanie Nazareth, let us remember Prabha Maheshwari, yani un dino ki Bombay wali Mamiji. We never knew initially that the same lady who pampered Sameer like her own son giving him a family support when he needed the most will turn the tables around later. Even though she had created lots of obstacles in samaina's journey, it can't be ignored that she was a kind spice showing them the different flavours of life.

From taking Sameer on a shopping trip where he came across Naina for the first time after returning from Delhi to helping Sameer invite Kumar Sanu for the Navratri function, she even supported Sameer through his college life, and not to forget the epic bond shared between our dear Naina and Mamiji from messing up the kitchen in an attempt to make mango shake causing her to tumble to the floor to unintentionally drenching her with a mug full of water right at the door step, these events had left us all in splits.

Mamiji has always entertained us, be it by praising about her Bombay, lecturing her daughter in law, coddling her children or even while boasting.

Talking about the person who played the role adeptly bringing all the emotions with perfection, apart from YUDKBH, Melanie has given her debut performance in Naagin in 2015 and several other shows such as Beyhadh 2, Sufiana Pyar Mera, Qubul Hai, Baabul Ka Aangan Chodey Na and more. On the silver screen, she has done movies like Ek Tera Saath. She has been awarded with the Gold Award for Best supporting role female in 2019.

She was into NCC and martial arts during high school and college life. Her favorite dance form is Zumba, and she loves to do that. She believes doing Zumba is also a good exercise. She has mentioned she lives the character which she is playing, and it takes her a couple of months to get out of the character she played.

Today, FamiliaDeYUDKBH appreciates her for all the hardwork she put in the character of Prabha Maheshwari, and wishing her a happy birthday, pray for her future success

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚢: mahi2325
𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚌 𝙱𝚢: RRao_13