🎂 𝑵𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝑵𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒂 🎂

~ 🄰🅄🄶🅄🅂🅃 12, 2021 ~

The inky hues of the night sky were filled with moving clouds, as if an acrylic painting dotted with cotton candy. The breezy wind knocked through branches making their chatter match with its rhythm. All of them together presented a scenic view through a huge window, where a beautiful girl sat on her easy chair looking outside. Adoring a charming smile as she rekindled her memory lane. Just as these monsoon clouds, years passed in pace of breeze and the most cherished years of her life in her acting journey. Seven years in this field of her passion was and is always going to be an adventurous journey. A journey which started with dim lights playing a cameo role Laavanya, later rose to fame as Naina. As they say, the most precious gift comes at the most unexpected time. Her eyes twinkled as she thought about the time she got selected to play the role of Naina Agarwal, her lucky mascot which opened the doors of her dreams.

As if the victory of grabbing her first show was not enough, she got to know that the male lead was going to be played by the Randeep Rai. This news was absolutely cherry on the cake. The hero of her previous show, a name which filled her with an unknow excitement. She chuckled as she remembered him. Ashi Singh's journey will always be incomplete without talking about him. Well, talking about Ashdeep's journey is no lesser than a roller coaster ride.

Apart from being the show's hero, she had unknowingly claimed him as her hero. Apparently, something which initially seemed to be a cold shell was actually filled with warmth but the constant ping of her phone, brought her out of her dream land. This show had gifted her numerous things and one of the most treasured one will be her lovely fans. The unconditional love and support they showered was always overwhelming. She picked it up and opened her Instagram where she was being wished with loads of birthday wishes and blessings. She scrolled through the app, liking some posts here and there with a never-ending smile. Not only Naina but they stood beside her in all her roles and ventures. She will always be grateful for their support which they conferred while she was playing Yasmine, being a warrior princess on-screen as well as off-screen. Facing all the negativity, she still managed to give her flawless performance, winning many hearts towards the end of her role. She was indeed blessed to have them all.

Sliding to her home page made her jerk as she noticed someone's story. The one who remains active on insta once in a blue moon. Without giving an after thought she clicked it, which revealed the most handsome man bringing an instant smile on her face. His messy hair falling on his forehead, almost covering his eyes, but this time he didn't have her favourite smile rather his lips were pursed and eyes had a lost look. Thats when she realised the music playing along with it, the soft tunes of the song- Galliyan.

Tu meri, neendon mein sota hai..
Tu mere, ashkon mein rota hai..
Sargoshi, si hai khayalon mein..
Tu na ho, phir bhi tu hota hai..
Hai silaa..
Tu mere..
Dard ka..
Mere dil ki duaayein hain..
Teri galiyan, galliyan teri galiyan
Mujhko bhaave galliyan teri galiyan
Teri galiyan galiyan teri galiyan
Yun hi tadpaavein galliyan teri galiyan
Yun hi tadpaavein galiyan teri galiyan.

She smirked. Mr Rai never failed to remain a mystery man, but never mind she has also learned to play along, she quickly set her hair and clicked a picture with a playful smirk and posted it adding a song- Aaoge Jab Tum.

Chanda ko taaku raaton mein..
Hai zindagi tere haton mein..
Palkho pe jhil mil taare hain..
Aana bhari barsato mein..
Sapno ka jahan..
Hoga khila khila..
Barsega saawan, barsega saawan
Jhoom jhoom ke
Do dil aise milenge..