👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 𝑮𝒍𝒐𝒃𝒂𝒍 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝑫𝒂𝒚 2022 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

~ 🄹🄰🄽🅄🄰🅁🅈 01, 2022 ~

"Heaven is there, your family is where.
In a phase of test, family is uber best.
Mostly sweet, with a few nuts.
Sometimes sour, but has the purest crust..."

Global Family Day is observed every year on January 1 to promote the notion of world peace and togetherness. It also highlights the concept of the world as one in which we are all members of the same family, regardless of citizenship, boundaries, or race. The purpose of this day is to make all the families gather as one single society on the first day of every year to welcome the New Year.

And when we say that Global Family Day is a festival, there's a common question that arises in the minds of hundreds- If it is a festival, how are we supposed to celebrate it?

The answer is quite simple. The primary thing to be done on this day is to gather in families to share love and peace. Isn't family itself a thing to celebrate? Spend some time with your family and talk about things, things you like, things you don't. Encourage people around you to spend and share time with their family members, atleast for a day. You can share your love with others by giving gifts and sharing meals. Make the world a better place to live in by making personal commitments to follow non-violence. Appreciate them, learn from them. Because each member of a family has its own special place. Share your family day celebrations on social media using the hashtag #GlobalFamilyDay.

This concept is similar to "Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam", the Sanskrit phrase found in Indian scriptures, which means "the world is one family".

Express yourself to your family, tell them that the bond between you all is the most precious treasure to you, and you are lucky to have a family like them.

Families are our tiny little worlds where peace and harmony never leave our sides. No one has a perfect family, it's you who make one.

No matter what, a family will always be there to guide you. Whatever trouble may come in life, as long as you have your family, nothing can bring you down. There is no better place than your family when you want to have a sanctuary of your own. Family is all that matters.

Here's an interesting family song for you all to play and enjoy with your families today. ❤️

"A day of hope,
A day of peace,
A day of caring,
And a day of sharing,
For the whole world, as a whole family..."

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚢: 112313parnika
𝚀𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝙱𝚢: its_rithya (Annie)
𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚢: pahul_gpk
𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚢: BooktrovertMe