🎂 𝑷𝒖𝒏𝒋𝒂𝒃𝒊 𝑱𝑩𝑹 🎂

~ 🄾🄲🅃🄾🄱🄴🅁 11, 2021 ~

"Happy Birthday Nandini!!!"

Her birthday had officially commenced with all wishes from the community members spamming on the birthday wishes channel on discord. Her face lit up with a wide smile as she went through the wishes, touched by them as she knew all had taken out some moments from their busy schedule, just to wish her and she was indeed thankful to all of them. What a wonderful start to her birthday, she thought and lied down on the bed, replying to all the wishes.

"On what rollercoaster ride would the community update of my birthday send me on?" She wondered, trying to guess which all places she'll be transported and/or teleported to in the update.

"It would take you on something you'd never have imagined!" a voice whispered, startling her! She looked around but spotted no one. Maybe she was just too excited and had begun to imagine stuff!

"Calm down Nandini! There's still time for the community update. Just get some sleep" She lied down on the bed and closed her eyes. Just then a cool gust of wind brushed past her face waking her up.

"You really don't want any adventure for yourself Nandini? Want to just read the community update and not experience it?" A voice whispered again.

Excitement, anticipation and slight fear rushed through her veins at this sudden unexpected occurrence. "I do! But how?"

"Leave it to us." She heard the voice say and before she knew it, she had been lifted from her bed and was made to stand in front of the mirror. Hues of blue surrounded her, enveloping her completely. For a few seconds, all she could see was blue mist all around. The mist left her as suddenly as it had come and Nandini was left gawking at the mirror! It wasn't her in the mirror right? The girl in the mirror looked like a princess, wrapped in blue silk and transformed from head to toe. It took a few more moments for her to believe it was her in the mirror after which she twirled around happily. It really felt great!

"You're looking beautiful Nandini

"You're looking beautiful Nandini." she heard Pahul's voice say.

"Thank....." She began to say as she turned but stopped midway when she couldn't spot anybody. Her brows furrowed in confusion.

"Where are you Pahul?" she asked

"Right here." She heard her say and soon enough the wall behind her bed opened out and all the community members entered her room.

"Wish you a very Happy Birthday Nandini! May God bless you! You're really looking amazing! Here, I've brought a gift for you" Pratyusha said as she stepped ahead and hugged Nandini. She then handed over her gift and it turned out to be her first published novel which happened to be an improvised version of Into The Depths Of Time!

"Thank you so much Pratyusha!" She said ecstatically and safely kept the book aside. She was then wished by the other community members and received numerous gifts, all her favourite.