🎂 𝑨𝒚𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒂 𝑲𝒂𝒅𝒖𝒔𝒌𝒂𝒓🎂

~ 🄼🄰🅁🄲🄷 01, 2022 ~

~ 🄼🄰🅁🄲🄷 01, 2022 ~

Zindagi hain jiska duja naam,
Mumbaiya chori woh Ayesha hain jiska naam.
Safar mein mila boogie woogie ka saath,
Chalte chalte Mumbai nagri me mila usko Preeti ka mukaam.
Mummy ki pari woh Bhai ki jhalli,
Kho ke pita aur dadi ka saath himaat na chodi aage badhti gayi woh din raat.
Hain woh khushiyon se bhari , sapno se judi,
Ayesha hain jiska naam usko paane hain duniya me aur bhi mukaam.

Dear Ayesha,

In the yard full of lilies, you are our dazzling orchid. Just as the fragrance of the orchid stands out even in wilderness of forest, your exuberance and talent stand out as well, winning millions of hearts. Today is a special day, a day which bestowed us with such a pretty girl with an even sweeter soul!
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Ayesha! We all extend our warm wishes and pray for your future ahead. May all your dreams be fulfilled.

You stepped into this industry at a tender age of 5 and today after 21 years of being a part of it, you have time and again proven your inborn talent by giving outstanding performances in all your works. Not only that, you have also managed to keep your audience hooked complete with all the new characters you played, creating a special place with each, in our hearts. One such character is our very own Preeti, who not only won our hearts but also set an example for the young generation.
Even in an era where girls were bound to be timid and follow the norms of the society, Preeti has been a formidable force, courageously doing what she loves and is a notorious girl who grew up to be a woman of substance. Just as her name suggests Preeti has never failed to spread the spirit of joy, be it in her family or among her fans!

Samundar ke kinare leharati khushi ki lehar hai hamari Preeti, jo kabhi dil ko sukoon deti hai toh kabhi tufaan ko samet leti hai! Har mushkil ko haske samna karne wali, har pange main aage rehne wali, dhoond na sakoge uske jaisi koi!
Apni behan ki hanuman, jijaji ki pakki wali saali, dosto ki yaar, ghar ki aadarsh beti aur bahu aur hum sabki jaan hai woh, jo hain yeh kirdaar- Preeti!
Preeti has been our idol, spreading vibes of positivity and showing us ways to deal with problems, always staying happy and lively, being selfless and finding joy in little things and not to forget she is the one who gave us perfect sister goals, which left us all yearning to have a sister like her.

All fans will be always grateful to you dear Ayesha for giving us Preeti the way you did. You are the one who has given life to our favourite Preeti. The commendable way in which you portrayed the character appealed us all and made us adore you for your exemplary performance.
You grew up from a child artist to an amazing actor giving unbeatable performances along with excelling in your academics and extracurricular activities as well. We wish our multi- talented girl that she achieves more and more success in her life, setting new milestones and giving us many more such characters to cherish. Hope this special day brings in loads of love and memories that shall make you happier. The impact of Preeti and all you other roles will forever be etched in our hearts, making us await to see you in your new ventures. Wishing you good luck and once again a very Happy Birthday Ayesha!

Love,
FamiliaDeYUDKBH

Miliye inse yeh hain Preeti Agarwal,
Chulbuli si natkhat yeh hain apne jijaji ki shaan.
Tinde se hain isko bepannah pyaar,
Economics ne kiya hain jiska haal behaal.
Naina ki Hanuman woh, movie me basti hain jiski jaan.
Aaiye miliye inse yeh hain Preeti Agarwal,
Balon me jo laa degi aapke ek nayi jaan.
Yeh hain humari Preeti Agarwal.

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚢: mahi2325
𝚀𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝙱𝚢: its_rithya (Annie)
𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚢: Psr1403
𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚢: RRao_13