🎂 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊 🎂

~ 🄼🄰🅁🄲🄷 01, 2021 ~

~ 🄼🄰🅁🄲🄷 01, 2021 ~

Tere aane se jaag uthti hai raunak mehfil mein,

Leharaye khushi ka raag har aangan mein tu..

"Preeti"- Love, affection, kindness.
"Ayesha"- A lively, happy woman.

The resemblance of Ayesha Kaduskar's name with one of her most prominent characters, Preeti from Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai, clearly states that this role was made for her and only her. No one else could have justified this role and this character better than Ayesha. And today, on the ocassion of Ayesha Kaduskar's birthday, we at FamiliaDeYUDKBH are here to celebrate her and her character Preeti.

"Mubarak ho YUDKBHians, aaj firse Tinde bane hain."😂❤️

Just as her name suggests she never fails to bring a smile on all our faces. Ab chahe wo uski pyari pyari batein ho, ya natkhat vyavahar. Aaj ek bohot he khaas din hai, kyunki aaj hum sabki favourite Ayesha Kaduskar aka Preeti Agarwal ka janamdin hai.

Preeti Agarwal ke bare mein to hum sab jante hi hain. Ayesha had and still has a huge fan base for her portrayal of Preeti. A journey of a girl full of life, from being a fun loving and naughty teenager to becoming a responsible woman. She was always loved in her any and every form. She was such a major part our show, without whom most of the things would have never been complete. Can you imagine Samaina's journey without Preeti? From helping her Jijaji to win her sister's heart to standing as a strong support for her sister in facing her hurdles, Preeti has been a backbone in every stage. To aaj humare Hanumaan ke liye uske Ramji ki taraf se, yaani humari Preeti ke liye uski Naina ki taraf se Doraashi ki zubaani ek chhoti si kavita.

Bachpan se hi har cheez tha humne baanta,
Chahe ho acche kapde ya ho taiji ka chaanta...
Jab duniya ne muh tha mujhse moda,
Bas usi ne mere is toote dil ko tha joda...

Jab jab maine tha khud ko kosa,
Bas usi ne kia tha mujhpe bharosa...

Kabhi na darti mera sath dene se wo,
Kabhi na hati piche mujhe logo se bachane ko...
Har hasi, har khushi mein rahe hum sath har pal,
Humesha rahege saath aage bhi, chahe aaj ho ya kal...
Ek hazaron mein nahi, lakhon mein ek hai meri behna,
Chahe aage jo ho, har pal hume sath hai rehna...

Kabhi ban jaati thi mera khamba, jo mere dukh ko thi bant'ti.
Kabhi ban jaati thi dhaal meri, mujhe duniya se thi bachati...

Ek behen hi nahi, wo hai mera bhai bhi.
Mere galat hone par mara mujhe thappad aur ki mere liye duniya se ladai bhi...

Aansu bahati thi mere sath mere liye, khud se bhi zyada fikar hoti thi use sirf meri .
Meri zindagi ka Hanuman hai wo, aur hai meri zindagi ki pyari si pari.
Humare Samaina ki Hanuman hone se leke Economics Maharaj ki samajhdar biwi tak ka safar kitni sundarta ke saath tay kiya tha usne.

Ye to baat ho gayi humari Preeti ki. Lekin, ab baat karte hain uss insaan ki jisne iss kirdaar mein apna dil aur jaan dekar iss kirdaar ko sahi maayno mein jaan de di. Today as we celebrate this special day of Ayesha, we are here to present some special guests and they are none other than Priya, Indu, Saina, and Geetika.

Kay kisine pechana kon hai ye? Ye hain humari birthday girl ke kuch aur khaas kirdaar. Let's take you to a small tour of the journey of Ayesha Kaduskar's career.

She started her career at the age of 5 as a child artist in TV show "Zindagi Teri Meri Kahani". She was highly appreciated for her acting skills and she further bagged shows consequently such as Veer Shivaji,
Jeet Jayenge Hum, The Suite Life of Karan and Kabir, Palak Pe Jhalak , Shake It Up, Suno Har Dil Kuch Kehta Hai, Majooba ka Ajooba, Kahan Hoon Main, and Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi.

Apart from television, Ayesha has also excelled on the sliver screen of Bollywood. Her debut film was Zor Laga Ke Haiya, where she portrayed role of Priya. Later on, she even starred in Dil Junglee as Geetika and Govindudu Andarivadele as Indu. She was also seen in Caught In The Web as Saina.

Along with playing such amazing roles on screen, Ayesha also managed to give an excellent performance in academics and even pursues her interest of playing guitar and singing, though not on a professional level. All in all, she not only made her place in thousands of hearts but also efficiently managed both her passion and her studies side by side.

And doing all of it, she didn't realise what kind of example she set for so many aspiring girls. We YUDKBHians, love and respect her to the core and hence we present one more poetry by Doraashi for THE AYESHA KADUSKAR.

She is a sparkling performer,
An amazing entertainer whom one cannot corner.

Perfect in all her fields, she is immensely versatile,
She's a real beauty with brain who always brings us smiles.

She is a beauty by face and by heart,
She is a perfect piece of a vintage art.

Her singing makes our hearts sway,
The guitarist in her takes our pain away.

As an actress she performs so magnificiently,
She is bold and kind, both so naturally.

An ardent animal lover, with dogs & cats always around,
Nature, aesthetics, and simplicity is what her life surrounds.

She has those looks that reminds
us of the serene sky,
She is a butterfly with colourful wings, who deserves to fly notches high.

She has those looks that remindsus of the serene sky, She is a butterfly with colourful wings, who deserves to fly notches high

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚢: mahi2325
𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚜 𝙱𝚢: RRao_13