🎂 𝑷𝒊𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒂𝒍 🎂

~ 🄰🄿🅁🄸🄻 04, 2021 ~

~ 🄰🄿🅁🄸🄻 04, 2021 ~

College mein naye doston se milne ki excitement ke saath saath, school ke woh strict schedule se chutti milne ki rahat bhi har fresher ke maan mein hoti hai. Par humare excellent eight ki qismat itni acchi kahan thi, kyunki VJN mein ek strict but bohot pyaari si Principal jo thi! Ji haan! Hum aaj humari sweet and caring Principal Ma'am aka Guddi Maruti Ji ko yaad kar rahe hain!

Today, on the occasion of the birthday of our beautiful Guddi Ma'am, we are going to reminisce about the lovely moments created by her in the role of the strict and impartial Principal along with her journey of acting.

Dressed up in her usual solid colour saree, with the famous blunt cut of 90s, she looked the perfect strict principal. From being a big fan of Kumar Sanu to not standing injustice during the GS election track, she was a great mentor, who time and again gave valuable advice to her students. She didn't even fail to increase our heartbeats when she caught Sameer and Naina in the music room together. Guddi Ma'am portrayed every aspect of her role really well, and today when we see her picture, the first thing that comes to our mind is her role as the Principal of VJN University.

She was born to an actor-director father Marutirao Parab on 4 April 1959. Her real name is Tahira Parab and was nicknamed Guddi. Manmohan Desai gave her the screen name which is what she is known for today and will continue to be known by all of us.

She started her career at the age of 10 years as a child artist in the film Jaan Haazir Hain. After her father's death, she continued acting to support the family. Due to her physical appearance, she bagged comedy roles in films and kept on going with her career. She has acted in over 97 movies since the 1980s. Over the years, she acted in TV shows and is well known for her role as Bua in the TV show Doli Armano Ki. Her popular movies include Khiladi, Shola Aur Shabnam, Aashik Aawara, Dulhe Raja and Biwi No. 1. She did not take chances to get to mainstream acting to avoid risks of being unsuccessful.

In 1995, Maruti and Vrajesh Hirjee did a stand up comedy show, Sorry Meri Lorry, which also added to her fame. She took a career break in 2006 and rejoined the film industry in 2015 and started her career again with the comedy movie Hum Sab Ullu Hain.

Celebrating the little space she formed in all our hearts, we at FamiliaDeYUDKBH , wish her a very happy birthday and that, she would always always always be in our hearts, making us smile with every memory of hers

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚢: __wandering__
𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚌 𝙱𝚢: RRao_13