🎂 𝑹𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑹𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒚 🎂

~ 🄽🄾🅅🄴🄼🄱🄴🅁 19, 2021 ~

Remember the most excited cousin of Naina who didn't let her get sad in her wedding when se was missing her father? The cousin who made sure to keep everyone entertained with her antics. The one who became a fan of her Jijaji within seconds? The one who became a perfect dance partner for Kamya in Samaina's wedding?

You remember her right?
Kyunki Rinki ka character hi aisa tha, jo chah kar bhi bhulaya nahi ja sakta.

One of the shortest, yet sweetest roles of Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai, which not only gave us a character to cherish forever, but even gave a good amount of fans to the actress who played the role.

Manika Mehrotra- our Radiant Rinki.

Manika Mehrotra is a young and growing Indian television and film actress who is known for her television appearances in the shows Dil Yeh Ziddi Hai and Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai and for a cameo role in the film Mardaani 2.

Born and brought up in Pune, Maharashtra, she did her schooling from D.A.V. Public School in Pune. She was extremely fond of acting and dancing since childhood and hence she graduated with an Acting Diploma. After this, she received her acting education from Anupam Kher's educational school 'Actor Prepares'.

This passion brought her to the Mumbai film Industry. She started her career in 2019 with our favourite television show Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai, after which, she also appeared in Zee TV channel’s show Dil Yeh Ziddi Hai. Apart from television, she has also started getting active in the film industry. She was seen playing the role of Komal in the film Mardaani 2 starring Rani Mukerji. She also appeared in a short video of Blush India ‘Yeh India Hai, Yahaan Sab Chalta Hai’ which was made as an appeal to vote. She was also seen doing a cameo role in the famous web series Little Things.

We all at FamiliaDeYUDKBH  know the kind of talent this girl possesses and that she deserves much more than what she is getting

We all at FamiliaDeYUDKBH  know the kind of talent this girl possesses and that she deserves much more than what she is getting. Let's all pray and wish her all the very best for all her future endeavours and lots of success in the field of acting.

Here's a small poetry for the character of Rinki written by shivu-930901.

Aayi thi vo shaadi mein banke behen dulhan ki,
Kaun janta tha ban bethegi vo ek nathkhat fan apne Jiju ki..
Char baar samjhane pe bhi vo pagli na samjhti thi,
Karne ko taiyaar rehti vesi vali baatein thi..
Dadi ki fatkar se lene jaaye paani,
Par rahi to vo ant tak apne jijaji ki deewani..
Dekhe sapne aisa var paane ki jo ho uske jiju ki parchaayi,
Apni baaton se vo sabko hasakar kuch hi dino mein sabko bhai..

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚢: 112313parnika
𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚢: pahul_gpk
𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚢: RRao_13