🎂 𝑻𝒆𝒏𝒂𝒄𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝑻𝒂𝒊𝒋𝒊 🎂

~ 🄹🅄🄻🅈 11, 2021 ~

~ 🄹🅄🄻🅈 11, 2021 ~

Sitting on the swing of the living room, a lady wearing her similar flower pattern synthetic sari was sipping the third cup of her favourite elaichi wali chai. Suddenly, she remembered something and ordered in her usual loud voice, "O bai! Bela, aaj sir dard se fata jaa raha hai, ek kaam karna, aaj ka khana bhi tu hi bana dena."

"Ji Bhabhiji!" Came the response from her younger sister-in-law.

Beena Agarwal, one of the most impactful characters of our show, whose character will be imprinted in our minds throughout our life time. Indeed she has some negative points but we can't forget that she is the one who first accepted Sameer during Puja Didi's wedding, no matter what the reason be.

Surely, she is quite lazy but she also has a lot of tricks up her sleeve and knows how to reuse things in an efficient way like she did with that green dupatta.

Yes, she made some mistakes but she did understand them at the end and apologised for them too. Though we can't forget her negative attitude but we can appreciate the fact that she is the first step of our Samaina's love story. And as rightly said, "When someone does something wrong, don't forget all the things they did right".

Abha Parmar, unlike her character in the show, is a very lively and sweet lady. She is a soft spoken and intellectual person who is mainly known for her show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon and Neeli Chatri Wale. Apart from this, she has also worked in many other television shows like- Sabse Bada Rupaiya, Naagin, Punar Vivah, Tere Sheher Mein, Humko Tumse Ho Gaya Hai Pyaar Kya Karein, Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai, Dil Se Dil Tak, Gudiya Humari Sabhi Pe Bhari and is currently working in Ishq Par Zor Nahi. She is all set to work with Shashi Sumeet Productions again in their upcoming show Meet.

She has also acted in movies namely, Main Azad Hun, Ramji London Wale, Munna Pandey Berozgaar, Special 26 and Sui Dhaga.

Today, we, at FamiliaDeYUDKBH appreciate her hardwork for building such an impactful character and celebrate her birthday with full enthusiasm and fervour. We cannot deny that her character was one of the most important reasons that made YUDKBH an enjoyable show.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚢: @anushkaraj020
𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚢: pahul_gpk
𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚢: BooktrovertMe & Prac_02