🎂 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒊 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊 🎂

~ 🄹🅄🄽🄴 13, 2021 ~

~ 🄹🅄🄽🄴 13, 2021 ~

It was a usual night with all chores for the day done and all retiring to bed. But one soul was walking to and fro in her room not showing any signs of  tiredness or sleep. She was repeatedly looking at the clock but much to her dismay it's hands were moving in normal speed unlike she wanting it to move fast! After pacing about for some more time, she glanced at the clock again.

Her excitement increased as only few seconds were left to 12am. She quickly ran to her bed and pretended to sleep, eagerly waiting to know what all surprises her freinds and family had planned for her.
The clock struck 12 but there wasn't any sound of cheers or birthday wishes. She waited thinking they must be coming soon. Minutes kept rolling by, but still nothing happened as she had expected. She took her phone hoping to see some wishes but there were none.

"Yaar sab bhul toh nahi gaye ki aaj mera birthday hai?? Ghar pe bhi kisi ne wish nahi kiya " she frowned and slowly tip toed out of her room to check but much to her dismay, everyone was sleeping soundly.
She stomped her foot and walked back to her room when she heard a soft knock on the main door. A big smile lit up her face thinking her friends have come up to surprise her. She opened the door but there was no one. She looked around and was about to head back disappointedly at not spotting anyone when her eyes fell on a box wrapped in a glittery wrapper which kept down at her doorstep. She bend down to take the gift but it swiftly moved back leaving her amazed. She moved forward to catch it but it again moved back!

Forgetting she shouldn't be moving out in the middle of the night without informing her parents, she moved out to take her gift but seemed like the gift was not ready to remain in one place!  Every time she tried to take it, it kept moving.

Not realising she has come far from home she kept moving. She increased her speed and jumped in front of the box quickly picking it up. She grinned finally  getting hold on her gift and turned back to walk back to her room but gasped realising she is in the middle of a deserted road. She mentally kicked herself for her stupidity and suddenly flinched when she saw two bikers coming with full speed. She turned ready to run back home but they were quick enough to surround her noisily.

Her heartbeats accelerated and sweat beads started forming on her forehead.

"Aur bhaag gift ke piche... soch tha mere birthday pe main khoob masti karungi, lekin yahan toh gunde piche pad gaye. Hey Bhagwan!  Please ghar pahuncha do!  Aage se kabhi aisa nahi karungi, phone bhi leke nahi aayi idiot" she pleaded and cursed herself.

She was busy cursing herself when one biker said loudly
"Akeli kaha chali madam, aap kaho toh hum company dede"
The voice seemed familiar but she was not in a state to recognize.

Not showing her fear she said briskly

"Mere raaste se hato mujhe ghar jaana hai"

"Arre aise kaise ghar jaogi? Pehle hamara kam toh pura hojaye"