🎂 𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒂𝒍𝒊 𝑵𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒋𝒊 🎂

~ 🄵🄴🄱🅁🅄🄰🅁🅈 18, 2021 ~

18th February was a day Vansika would wait for with excitement each year, as it happens to be her birthday. And this year too she had the same enthusiasm despite the pandemic. She was happy with cake cutting with her family and receiving b'day wishes from her school friends. But the one thing which made her sad was that not even one member of FamiliaDeYUDKBH had wished her! This hurt her slightly as she considered all of them close.

"What if this is all a part of their surprise? After all they did plan for Navya and Dona's birthdays. So it's obvious they would have done for mine too." Vansika thought and a smile formed on her face.

"But aren't all of them busy with their exams and work commitments? How can you expect them to have taken out time for this? For all you know, they wouldn't have even remembered." Her brain said, making her smile drop. Her brain was right. She shouldn't be expecting anything actually. She did have a good time with her family right.

Lost in these thoughts, she soon reached the library. Picking up Chetan Bhagat's One Arranged Murder, she settled at her usual spot.

But just as she was about to open the book, her eyes caught sight of something shaking amidst the shelves

But just as she was about to open the book, her eyes caught sight of something shaking amidst the shelves. She blinked her eyes, even rubbed them twice but she could still see the shaking book. She stood up carefully and approached it with slow silent steps. As she neared the book, she could also see some light coming out of it and the book started shaking more vigorously. She stood contemplating whether to touch it or not for she was a bit scared. But her curiosity overpowered her fear and she neared to take it out, but the book flew out of the shelf and opened on its own, floating in the air. A few flowers suddenly emerged out from the book with beautiful butterflies and it all flew into the air.

And the very next moment, she was pulled right into it! It was so quick that she couldn't get time to even register anything or scream

And within seconds, she fell down somewhere. It was completely dark all around. Vansika looked here and there frantically, scared as she did not know where she had reached. It took her eyes some time to adjust to the darkness but as they did, she could vaguely make out it was some old building. Building? Woof! It was a hell giant palace. She slowly moved forward, her hands gripping the sides of her clothes tightly as the place emanated an eerie aura. A gust of cold breeze blew next to her which felt like an eerie whisper of some entity making her shiver. And then all of a sudden she heard some whispers and could see the torches held by whosoever they were. She immediately moved behind the closest pillar and peeked out to see if they were humans or not.