🎂 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝑺𝒆𝒋𝒂𝒍 🎂

~ 🄾🄲🅃🄾🄱🄴🅁 26, 2021 ~

"A great soul snuffed out,
shattering the hearts..
but the depictions she played,
will always be there in the hearts.. saying that she will never be forgotten!"

"Some people may leave the world, but not the hearts."
Today we are remembering one such personality, Sejal Sharma, our very own Dimple. She might not be one whom we remember daily, but she is definitely the one we can't forget. Hence, today as we celebrate her special day, her birthday, we at FamiliaDeYUDKBH are here to pay a small tribute to her.

Sejal sharma- an Indian Television actress who came to the city of dreams from Udaipur (Rajasthan) against the wish of her parents to fulfill her dream of being an actress. Her dreams actually came true when she got her first break through the television show 'Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji" which aired on Star Plus by playing the role of Simmi Khosla, the sister of the lead actress played by Jasmine Bhasin. She might have gone against her parents, but she was absolutely the apple of her sister's eye- Meenal Sharma.

She was a big fan of Aamir Khan and it was a dream come true for her when she did a commercial with him. She loved reading and writing and was a big fan of American poet 'Sylvia Palth'. She had done a number of commercials alongwith Sonyliv's music video 'Kho Jaate Hain Hum' as a lead. She also was a tik tok star and has starred in a web series named 'Azad Parindey'.

But, the character of 'DIMPLE' that she portrayed in Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai will always be close to us. She had done her role so well that Dimple became one of our favorite side villains. She was a beautiful, flirty and a bully girl, yet left a very good impact on all. Whether it is for her flirting with Sameer or her making fun of Swapreena, she will never be forgotten by us. She was totally opposite to her on screen character and was a very innocent and a hard working girl in her real life.

She used to say that dancing makes her happy but what will always dishearten us is the fact that it didn't help her overcome her depression. She was depressed to state that it made her commit suicide on 25th January, 2020. Many assumptions were made about her for takingthis step, some said it was because her father got a heart attack or her relationship was going through
a bad phase, or that she didn't have any work in hand. But the truth is, that none of us knows what the truth is.

She was a happy go lucky girl who cared for everyone, who used to interact with her fans often. Even in her last note she wrote an apology for taking such a drastic step and that no one is the reason for it. We believe a kind soul like her is definitely in heaven.

As she said she likes reading, we hope she is reading this small piece of tribute for her and has a small smile on her face. She might not be between us, but we will always be grateful to her for adding that touch of her in the show and our gratitude is the highest tribute we pay to her.

Here's a short poem in the memory of her beautiful soul by annie22choudhary  on behalf of our whole community:

Ek nanhi kali, naazon se pali,
woh jheelon ke shehar se aayi,
Kalkal si bahi, pal pal me mudi,
aise hi toh woh Sejal kehlayi...
Baghi woh bani,
sapno ki nayi usne jo udaan bhari..
Kismat ne buni, fursat se chuni
uski yeh kahani..

Dimple woh bani un dino mein hi sahi,
jo Sameer ke jaadu se naa bach payi..
Pagli sahi, par deewani toh woh thi,
kuch pal hi sahi par deewanapan woh apna jee gayi.

Nanha sa kadam pehla tha,
magar ruk na payi yahin uski kahani..
Udaan bhari manzil ki nayi,
woh ban baithi Dimple se Simmi koi anjaani..
Lamba tha safar socha tha,
par kyun na woh yeh safar tay kar paayi?

Milon ke the raaste,
chand lamho ke hi to the fasle,
phir tum kyun anjaane sheher me yu dagmagayi..
Tuta tha sabar, chhuta tha sheher,
apno ke bin woh na reh paayi..
Kisko thi khabar, na jaane woh thi kaun si dagar,
jis mod pe woh sambhal na paayi..

Ek thi nanhi si kali, naazon se pali,
haan woh thi jheelon ke sheher se aayi,
Kho woh gayi kisi anjaan gali,
Phir na woh kahin mil paayi,
Phir naa woh kahin mil paayi.

Ek thi nanhi si kali, naazon se pali,haan woh thi jheelon ke sheher se aayi,Kho woh gayi kisi anjaan gali,Phir na woh kahin mil paayi,Phir naa woh kahin mil paayi

We all at FamiliaDeYUDKBH  come forward to pay her this tribute. So much so we wish to see more of her, the truth is she's never gonna be back in front of her. All we can do now is, to regret and feel sorry that she couldn't share her inner turmoils with anyone and none of us could save her on time. All we can pray is that wherever she is, her beautiful smile is always kept intact by the almighty.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚢: 112313parnika & Have_faith_in_GOD
𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚢: pahul_gpk
𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚢: RRao_13 & Prac_02