🎂 𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒂𝒍𝒊 𝑻𝒂𝒊𝒋𝒊 🎂

~ 🄵🄴🄱🅁🅄🄰🅁🅈 05, 2021 ~

KOLKATA, WEST BENGAL
Time: 12.15 am
Date: 5th February, 2021

Dona was frustratingly walking here and there in her room with impatience completely laced on her face. Tired of walking for almost fifteen minutes, she finally sat on her bed with a thud, "Hadd ho gayi yaar! It's already 12.15 aur kisi ne abhi tak mujhe wish bhi nahi kiya. No one loves me and no one remembers that it's my birthday. Kal Navya ka birthday to itne ache se celebrate kiya, aur mera kya? Sab bhul gaye mujhe."

She kept on sitting there irritatingly when at 12.30 she finally decided to go and confront her parents. She tip toed towards her parents' room, but suddenly got attentive as she heard some sounds coming from the living room. With a thumping heart and sweat drops falling down her forehead, she reached the living room but was left completely bewildered as infront of her, stood Nanaji with a grand cake in his hands and the living room decorated with red and white balloons.

 With a thumping heart and sweat drops falling down her forehead, she reached the living room but was left completely bewildered as infront of her, stood Nanaji with a grand cake in his hands and the living room decorated with red and white balloons

She kept on blinking her eyes, trying to adjust them which showed something which she had never expected. She was about to move forward, when someone suddenly closed her eyes from behind and the first wish of her birthday fell in her ears from her bestfriend on Wattpad, RRao_13, "It's not been so long that we have talked but I guess we have become good friends. I hope that you get whatever you wish for in your life.May God bless you with happiness. Happiest Birthday Dona❤️ Enjoy your day🥳"

Dona excitedly turned around to hug Raksha who reciprocated it with equal affection. Ecstatic at finally getting a surprise, she turned around again, but got a sudden jolt when both, Nanu and the cake were absent. She started looking here and there to see if it was some prank, but it all vent in vain when she got a text from Psr1403, "Wishing you a very happy b'day Dona. I wish ki tumhari jo bhi wishes hain woh saari poori ho. May you achieve whatever you want to.❤️ We are really sorry Dona, hum log aa nahi paye. Actually, kal Navya ka birthday celebrate kar ke we all got so tired that we couldn't bring ourselves for another surprise. Hope you don't mind."

The bright smile which had come up on her face with Pratyusha's wish suddenly got disappeared by the end of her message. "Ye sab Navya ki wajah se ho raha hai. Uska birthday itna special aur mere birthday par kuch bhi nahi. Humara birthday aage piche hona hi nahi chahiye tha."

With this, she stomped her foot and left towards her room annoyingly, while Raksha kept on giggling from behind, thinking about the shock Dona would be getting in the morning.

As the sun rose for the next day, Dona got up from her slumber, only to see Raksha getting ready infront of the mirror. She then checked her mobile which showed a text from her favourite Ashdeep writer jalpaa2199, "Happy birthday to you Dona. You're such a sweet soul who always appreciates me. I wish you get all the happiness in your life which you deserve. God bless you dude!"