🎂 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒄𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒂 🎂

~ 🄹🅄🄽🄴 10, 2021 ~

~ 🄹🅄🄽🄴 10, 2021 ~

Zindagi ke aasmaan mein chhaa gaya hai kaala badal. Ab inn baadalon ka maksat hum na jaane, kabhi daravna andhera phailaye, to kabhi barsaat se iss sukhi zameen ko khilkhila de. Yeh un dino ki baat hai jab humare Samaina ki zindagi mein bhi kaala badal chhaa gaya tha.

Kisne socha tha ye garajta baadal jaate jaate laakho logon ka armaan pura kar dega- Samaina's iconic first hug, Samaina's iconic first kiss. The thundering black cloud had poured out rains, soothing not just their but our hearts as well as their simple gesture of love had left us all blushing.

“Bakhuda, hum mohabbat ke dushman nahi, apne usulon ke gulaam hai!”
Kuch yaad aaya?

Today is the special day of the not so special, yet very special, Arjun aneja. The cause of all this drama, the one and only Mr. Farzaan Poonawala. Even in such a short period of time, the impact he had left will always be remembered. His commendable personality had owed many hearts including our favourite Preeti's. Right from Preeti actually falling for his charm to him taking Naina's outburst as an act and selecting her and the side villain as the heroin & hero of the play to agreeing to Sameer's idea of making Naina tie rakhi on Kartik's wrist to changing the script at the last moment. The character which was not liked by us, somehow became our favourite because the outcome of his deeds could not be ignored.

Poonawala's entry had invoked a new version of Samaina. Beginning with their hilarious nok jhok to both getting together to support each other. A person who is only concerned about his work. Straight forward, strict but a passionate teacher of arts, giving his best to train the students and fulfilled his motto of making them win the drama competition.

Talking about the actor who played the role so effortlessly, Arjun Aneja has even performed his debut in Bollywood film Neerja as Aneesh Bhanot, brother of Neerja. He is known for being a fitness lover and loves gyming regularly. In an interview, he shared that he never misses a workout regime and always follows a healthy diet to keep himself fit and energetic, probably that's why Preeti feel for him. 😂

Apart from Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai, the actor had started his career with Baalika Vadhu which gained him a lot of appreciation and in other serials such as Ishq Mein Marjawan, Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi, Offbeats, Tears in Khushi, Na Aana Iss Des Meri Laado & its second part, Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka and a web series named Hello Mini.

As we all at FamiliaDeYUDKBH set our feet on this book today, we pay our heartiest gratitude to Arjun Aneja for becoming a part of this show and bringing to us, our most awaited moment. Wishing him lots of luck and success for all his future endeavours.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚢: mahi2325
𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚢: pahul_gpk
𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚢: RRao_13