🎂 𝑻𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑵𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒂 🎂

~ 🄾🄲🅃🄾🄱🄴🅁 25, 2021 ~

Vindhya groaned in frustration. It was the night before her birthday and much to her "luck", she was stuck at a relative's house, sleeping on the mattress next to her mom, in a room cooped with ladies of all ages except hers. She had been dragged by her mother to attend this marriage event when all she wanted to do was laze around at home after a hectic week. They were supposed to return by night but the pouring rains not just made it practically impossible, but they also washed over her happiness and enthusiasm of getting home by night to hopefully walk into a surprise, FamiliaDeYUDKBH would have planned for her. And added to all of this, to make her situation worse, she had forgotten her charger at home! She cursed herself for the umpteenth time as the blank screen of her phone glared up at her. Now she couldn't even get to read the wishes which would be sent for her in the birthday wishes channel.

Placing the phone aside, she rested her head against the pillow and closed her eyes, hoping to catch up on some sleep. She knew if disturbed, her already irregular sleep cycle would ruin the next day, which she really didn't want. But her luck wasn't at all in her favour. Even after 15 mins of tossing and turning, she was unable to fall asleep. And the loud snores of a few ladies around her wasn't helping much as well.

"Uggghhh" she whisper yelled, completely frustrated. Sitting up on the mattress, she looked here and there like a lost kid, unable to figure out what to do. She couldn't even move out of the room since this wasn't her house. So she just stood up and moved towards the small balcony attached to the room, treading carefully to avoid waking anybody up. Stepping out into the balcony, she closed the door and leaned against the railing, watching the moon and stars glittering and shimmering in the night sky. That calmed her a bit. The cool breeze outside helped her relax all the more and she closed her eyes, feeling much better.

"The weather's really good, isn't it Vindhya?"

"Hmm yes" she replied. A moment after, her eyes jerked open as she looked around alarmed. But there was nobody in sight. To whom did she answer then?

"You're just imagining things Vindhya" she said to herself and went back to her previous activity, looking at the stars in the sky. And then, as she watched the dark canvas, the stars seemed to align in a particular pattern. She looked on intrigued, as the entire constellation formed, shaped itself into "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" A wide smile broke out on her face even as elation bloomed within her.

And just as it had come, it disappeared and within a matter of seconds, the sky transformed into a wide screen with all the community members visible, waving at her, the entire sight something similar to a Zoom meeting screen

And just as it had come, it disappeared and within a matter of seconds, the sky transformed into a wide screen with all the community members visible, waving at her, the entire sight something similar to a Zoom meeting screen. Each of them wished her a happy birthday in their own ways, making her extremely happy and emotional as well. With the screen display still up, magical steps appeared infront of her which were basically tiny, shaped white clouds.