🎂 𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑽𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒂 🎂

~ 🄰🅄🄶🅄🅂🅃 25, 2021 ~

The night sky was covered with inky hues patched with few monsoon coulds. The usual hustle and bustle of Mumbai continued. The city lights were in total contrast to the dark sky. It was a normal scenario in Sea Queen Society, people were returning home after their work, few elders were sitting in the garden chatting, some were walking, children were playing around and some ladies was busy gossiping. Admist all this, few meters away from the society a couple descended from a taxi looking around cautiously and they were none other than our dear Sameer and Naina. Owing to Sameer's hectic schedule and disappointing auditions, Naina had pestered him to take her out as there was nothing lined up for him today. He agreed for her sake and they decided to visit Marine Drive. As always, his girl managed to lift up his mood and he was back to his normal self romancing with his girl enjoying their hangout. Now as they reached back home, their guards were up as they had to get in without getting noticed by anyone. Naina walked inside her society hoping no one questions her for coming late, but today was definitely not her day. A stern voice made her stop in her tracks, she forced a smile and turned to face the Sherlock Homes of their society.

"Itni raat ko kaha gayi thi?" Vaneeta questioned her firmly.

"aa... wo mai... kuch samaan... dukaan gayi thi." Naina fumbled, wrenching her fingers.

"Aachaa... lag toh nahi raha dukaan gayi thi." She glared at her, looking at her empty hands.

"Arre wo mai... matlab jo lena tha wo mila nahi, dhundte dhundte itna time lag gaya."

"Aise kya lena tha tumhe? Aur akele gayi thi... tumare saath wo bhi aaya hoga, wo kaha gaya?" She looked at her suspiciously.

"Nahi, Sameer nahi aaya tha, mai akele gayi thi."

"Ab aayi na sachayi zubaan pe." Vaneeta gave her a mocking smile.

"Aap kya keh rahi hain.. main.."

"Maine Sameer ka naam liya hi nahi fir bhi tumme laga wo ka matlab Sameer hai. Tum dono ek dusre se zyada baat bhi nahi karte ho lekin ek dusre ke baare mein sab kuch pata hota hai, hume kya bewakuf samja hai?"

Naina cursed herself for blurting out, and tried to convince her, "Aap galat samajh rahi hain, mera matlab tha..."

"Hum sirf sach sunna chahte hain, saaf saaf bolo kya chhupa rahe ho aap log, secretary hain hum society ke, humse jhut nahi bol sakti tum." Vaneeta commanded, making Naina gulp, but before she could think of an excuse, Sameer's voice boomed, making both of them jolt.

"ArreNaina kitni der laga di tumne, Uncle ji parishan ho rahe hain" Sameer walked towards them from their wing. Naina gasped, wondering how did he enter in, while Vaneeta looked perplexed.

He had sneaked in hiding behind some people when they both were engrossed in the interrogation.

"Tum ghar pe the, lekin maine to tumhe bahar jate huye dekha tha." Vaneeta was puzzled.

Sameer looked clueless for a moment and then answered with a casual smile "Haan main shaam mein kuch kaam se gaya tha, lekin ek ghante mein wapas bhi aagaya, tab nahi dekha apne?"
Vaneeta glared at him for questioning her, but before she could answer, Naina interrupted.

"Dekha aapne, Sameer to ghar pe tha, kya abhi bhi apko shak hai main Sameer ke saat gayi thi?" Naina blinked her eyes innocently.

"Umm... Vaneeta Ji, kya aapko aur kuch puchna hai? Ya hum chale?" Sameer asked, wanting to reach home quickly. She hummed in response and they walked home giving a wide smile to Vaneeta.

"Hum bata rahe hain, jhuth bol rahe hain ye log. Inki raaz to mnai pata karke rahungi, secretary hain hum society ke, hume pata hona chahiye kaise kaise log rehate hain yahan." She muttered, and looked around at to find the watchman busy in eating and walked to him to reprimand him for his carelessness.

Today, as we celebrate the birthday of Ruchita Vijay Jadhav, the one who nailed the role with such perfection. Vaneeta, Sea Queen Society's famous secretary. Initially, a speed breaker in the path of Samaina's dreams, a person who seemed to be guarded with a hard shell outside was actually kind. She was the one who was determined to throw them out of the society, but later helped them buy their first house in Mumbai. Strict but friendly, nosey but righteous, a little boastful but also helpfull, sceptical but trustworthy. Someone who is extremely against any kind of lies. She was a person full of variations. Right from being a rude secretary to becoming their good friend her journey with samaina was full of ups and downs. Sometimes she would be forced to believe that they were speaking the truth and next moment get back to her detective mood. Right from suspecting over Sameer's and Naina's relation to trying to mend the bond of Naina and her fake husband. Vaneeta had been a perfect example of never judge a book by its cover, someone whom we initially thought to be a very interfering trouble maker turned out to be a soft hearted person who welcomed them whole heartedly the moment the truth was out, ready to help anytime at the time of need.

Talking about the actress, Ruchita was a model who later turned into an actress. She first appeared in advertisements for a number of brands including Amul Macho. Ruchita Jadhav is a well-known Marathi movie actress. She started her career with debut Marathi movie Are Baba Pure in 2011 and numerous other movies such as Welcome to jungle, Bhootacha honeymoon, Fekam faak, Vatsalya, Chintamani, Manatlya unhat, Aata majhi hatli, Manus ek mati. After reaching the pinnacle of fame, in the Marathi Film Industry, Ruchita made an effort to be in the Indian drama industry. She got her first big break in a daily soap called Veer Shivaji as Soryabai in Colours Tv. Apart from YUDKBH, she has done several other Hindi and Marathi serials such as Vrindavan, Laut Aao Trisha, Lek Mazi Ladaki, Majhiya Priyala Preet Kalena, and Kalay Tasmai Namah and Bhavishayachi Aishi Taishi.

FamiliaDeYUDKBH  is privileged to celebrate her birthday today and we wish her all the very best for her future.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚢: mahi2325

𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚢: pahul_gpk
𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚢: RRao_13