🚩Hanuman Jayanti🚩

~🄰🅁🄿🄸🄻 16, 2022~

~🄰🅁🄿🄸🄻 16, 2022~

"Ram bhakt woh ram snehi ,
Ram se hi jiski hain duniya puri,
Ram mile toh mast Magan ho jaaye,
Ram ram karte karte hi unki duniya me rang bhar jaaye."

Hanuman Jayanti is an important Hindu festival celebrated in India and Nepal. It marks the occasion of the birth of Lord Hanuman, a Hindu deity majorly worshipped in India and Nepal.

It is celebrated on the full moon day of Chaitra month in Hindu calendar. Tamil Nadu and Kerala celebrates this festival in Margazhi month of Hindu calendar. Odisha celebrates the festival on the first day of Baisakha. In Karnataka, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh it is celebrated in Vaishaka month.

On this occasion devotees try to spiritually connect with Lord Hanumana and impute his thoughts. Despite having immense strength, he was as calm as a river. He has no pride in his prowess and uses it only for the benefit of others. The worshippers pay visits to temples and present religious offerings. Another significant part of the Hanuman Jayanti celebration is the reciting of Hanuman Chalisa by the devotees. Special events are organised by prominent temples such as the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam, arranges Archana and Abhisheka at Sri Prasanna Anjaneya Temple to celebrate the birth of Lord Hanuman.

This festival teaches us to be as spiritually and mentally evolved as Lord Hanuman himself. It teaches us to be calm and composed in difficulties and make plans for getting out of it, keeping full faith in beloved Hanumana.

Lord Hanuman is the greatest devotee of Lord Rama. We, FamiliaDeYUDKBH, prays that may he shower his divine blessings on you and your family on the occasion of Hanuman Jayanti. Happy Hanuman Jayanti!

"Ram ka hain woh bada dulara ,
Ram ke hi charno me beete uska din sara,
Khaas hain din aur khaas hain woh bhi ,
Kehte hain jinko Hanuman hum sabhi hi ,
Ram ram keh do tum bas ek baar ,
Sunke yeh ram nam hi har lenge woh sankat har baar."

✽✣★͙⊱••✩••̩̩͙⊰•✽✣⑆

𝚀𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜: its_rithya
𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛: RRao_13