🎂 𝑵𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒍𝒊 𝑲𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒗 🎂

~ 🄰🄿🅁🄸🄻 21, 2021 ~

20th April, Close to Midnight.

Having finally completed the lesson she was studying, Issabella switched off the lights and lied down on her bed tired and frustrated. It was her birthday the next day but her ongoing internals and endless sea of assignments meant she had no time to celebrate her birthday at all!

"Birthday ke din toh chod dete!" She whined, when her mind sarcastically replied, "Haan haan! Tu koi mahaan hasti hain na ki tere birthday pe holiday mil jaye!"

She pouted in annoyance and turned to the other side and that's when she heard her phone vibrate with a notification.

"Birthday wish hogi!" She said and excitedly picked her phone up.

What she saw on the screen left her surprised! It was a pop-up notification which read -
FamiliaDeYUDKBH invites you to Issabella's birthday party!
Click here to enter!

Surprised and excited, she clicked on the blue button which said click to enter, and the next second, the text read, Welcome to the Party!

She saw the miniature version of herself, dressed in a royal blue gown, her hair left open and slightly curled at the ends.

She walked along the long corridor, curious to know what lay at the other side as she knew it was for her birthday

She walked along the long corridor, curious to know what lay at the other side as she knew it was for her birthday. On the way, she found three notes placed on the floor. Picking them one by one, she started reading them, and smile didn't leave her face when she found her community friends wishing her.

Happy Birthday ISSABELLA DI! 🎉🎉🎊🎂🎂♥️♥️ Hope your special day will bring you lots of joy and happiness. I pray ki aap humare sath humesha aise hi khush raho, aur apni life ke har khatte mithe pal ko enjoy karo. And last but not the least aap exams mein ache ache number laao aur humein party do.
-With love, anushkaraj020.

Happiest birthday my Nepali queen Issuuuuuuu. I hadn't ever interacted with you before this community but we clicked instantly like we have known each other for so long. You are a real gem of a person and I love the way you share your feelings with me (you know which one 😉). God bless you always and keep smiling and keep spreading happiness as always.
-Love, bhsh22 .

Happiest Birthday Di!
Thankyou for always being there for me. You are the best sister and a friend anyone could ever wish for.
You are a motivator for me. Thankyou for everything and enjoy your day. Happy birthday once again ❤❤
-With love, naivedya_2004