📻 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝑹𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒐 𝑫𝒂𝒚 2022 📻

~ 🄵🄴🄱🅁🅄🄰🅁🅈 13, 2022 ~

Chand ki chandani khidaki se jhankti,
Raat ki ragini andhere ke kone se jhankti,
Vividh Bharti ke woh Chand haseen lamhe,
Sunkar jise hum thandi raato me aahee bharte...

Hum sab jante hain ki humare samaina ki story mein jitna kirdaron ka mehtav hain utna hi radio ka bhi mehtav hain kyunki ek radio hi toh tha jisse samaina ek doosre se bina kuch kahe bhi bht kuch keh jate the! Radio pe gaane bajakar ankahe lafz kehna aur sunna yeh toh hume samaina ne hi sikhaya hain!

Kitna maza aata hoga radio pe gaane sunne ka! Aaj ki generation toh iss radio ka maza aur mehtav dono nhi janti par thoda sa parents se aur samaina ko dekhne k baad samjh aaya iss pyaare saathi ka mehtav.

Aap sab soch rhe honge ki aaj radio ki itni baatein aur tareef kyu toh main. Ruko, main aap sabko batati hoon ki aaj aisa kya khas hain!

Today we are going to celebrate World Radio Day at Kanchikora!

First of all a very happy Radio Day to everyone who had witnessed the beauty,culture and craze of radio and those who haven't, I hope you will today, at this auspicious day!

The Spanish radio academy in 2010 recommended UNESCO's Executive Board regarding World Radio Day observation. After numerous discussions and consultations, UN Agencies, NGOs, and UNESCO Permanent delegations at the 36th session of the UNESCO General Conference dedicated a day for the celebration as World Radio Day on February 13th.

The day is dedicated to honouring the oldest and the most widely used means of communication and diverse platforms for democratic discourse. UNESCO asks the entire world to celebrate this day with the most robust, high-reaching medium of communication.

The theme for World Radio Day 2022 is 'Radio and Trust' as it continues to be one of the most trustworthy news resources. The day is also divided into three subthemes mentioned below:

Trust in radio journalism
Trust and Accessibility
Trust and viability of radio stations

The day was marked as an international day by the United Nations General Assembly in 2012.

The aim of recommending this day is to reach out to diverse communities regarding the concerns and the viewpoint of those to be discussed on a platform they can reach to.

The radio is the major invention that happened before television and the internet, which still continues to be heard as a major medium of communication.

Radio is the most significant medium of communication for the audience across the world.

It is still the most consuming means of communication to strengthen democracies by raising their voice on unjust practices.

This day also plays a critical role in marking the importance of radio and the media for emergency communication during a natural disaster.

If we look at history, radio dates back to the mid-19th century in the world. It worked with the help of sound waves and signals which transmitted the messages to a specified bandwidth. In India, Radio arrived in the early 20th century. However, it took several years before it became the popular medium of mass media.

The need for Radio was felt keeping in mind the information dissemination for the uneducated people. The ones who were unable to read advertisements and newspapers were able to listen and understand things better after the emergence of Radio. To keep the popularity of the medium alive and to promote its use amongst all.

Isn't it interesting ?
Kitna interesting hain na yeh jaanna ki itni choti machine kitna mehtav rakhti hain sabki life mein!

So let's celebrate this wonderful day at Kanchikora with us

We, the members of FamiliaDeYUDKBH
wish everyone a Happy Radio Day!

Woh din bhale purane the,
Zindagi ke har lamhe thode deewane the,
Woh intezaar ke pal bhi bade suhane the,
Unki ek farmaish ke sabhi deewane the.
Woh din bhi bhale purane the,
Par ankhon me ansu aur labo pe hasi ke tarane the....
Radio ke woh din bhi bade suhane the ,
Har dil ke naye Tarane the..

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚢: AdhrijaSharma
𝚀𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝙱𝚢: its_rithya (Annie)
𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚢: RRao_13