⭐Guru Teg Bahadur Jayanti⭐

~🄰🄿🅁🄸🄻 21, 2022~

~🄰🄿🅁🄸🄻 21, 2022~

"Chote the ve apne ghar mein sabse
Mila tha naam Tyaga Mal Pyaar se
Nauve guru huye Sikh saamaj ke
Pita ne dekh saahas yuddh mein
Diya naam Ek Veer Saa
Pehchan ne jaate hai vo aaj issi naam se
Aese hai hamare ve Guru Tegh Bahadur kehte hai hum shaan se"

Guru Teg Bahadurji, the ninth guru, was born on 1 April 1621 in Amritsar and was named Tyaga Mal at birth. He was trained in martial arts, swordsmanship and horse riding. Despite being an able fighter, he seemed to choose a path of renunciation and meditation. Guru Tegh Bahadur travelled in different parts of the country, Dhaka and Assam to preach the teaching of Nanak, the first Sikh guru. The places he visited and stayed in became sites of Sikh temples. During his travels, Guru Tegh Bahadur spread the Sikh ideas and message, as well as started community water well & langar.

The Sikh Guru wrote several hymns to Granth Sahib. His other work includes 116 sahaba's, 15 ragas and 782 compositions which were also added to the holy Sikh book- Granth Sahib. He wrote about a wide range of topics such as God, human relationships the human condition, the body and mind, emotions, service, death and dignity.

May Guru Teg Bahadur’s wisdom guide you towards a beautiful life. We, FamiliaDeYUDKBH hope that this Gurpurab brings the best of Guru Teg Bahadur Ji’s teachings to your life.

"Guru bina na hove savera, hove na bhai shaam
Guru ke gyaan se banta hai har insaan balwan
Guru ke sujhaye raah chale jo hoye uska udhhar
Guru hai vo ishwar jo basta apne paas , jisko puje saara sansaar
Guru Tegh Bahadur Jayanti ki hardik shubhkamnaye"

.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.

𝚀𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜: 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚟𝚞-930901
𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛: RRao_13