🎂 𝑺𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑺𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏 🎂

~ 🄰🅄🄶🅄🅂🅃 19, 2021 ~

~ 🄰🅄🄶🅄🅂🅃 19, 2021 ~

'As pretty as a twilight,
As brave as a knight,
As pure as a dew drop,
which entered an oyster to form a pearl.
Blessed are we to be your oyster,
and you our pearl'

A contented smile spread on Naina's face as she penned down a quote in her dairy. Seated in her office cabin, she was busy winding up her work for the next two days, as they were going to head to Ahmedabad their hometown. Years of living in Mumbai had fullfilled all their dreams one by one, making them stable in their career front, establishing a successful production house, living a lifestyle they always dreamt of. Still, when it came to celebrations, they always preferred their first home, Krishna Kaustubhi in Ahmedabad, and tomorrow is the most percious occasion of their life, the birthday of their little angel Suman.

Sameer had already headed back home to decorate their flat. For him, everything else took a back seat when it came to Suman. She chuckled recalling his exuberance. He is always the most excited person on their angel's birthday. Though he wanted to set up an elaborate arrangement in a resort for the celebration similar to the one they had done on her first birthday, Naina had strictly refused to make any large scale arrangement. She wanted to arrange a merry event including only family and friends. Where they can spend most of the time with their daughter and not get busy in attending the guests. They had planned a mini celebration at night with their society members who are more than just neighbours and then take a morning flight to Ahmedabad to celebrate with their family.

Naina went to pick some gifts on her way back home. The moment she twisted the nobe, Sameer screamed from inside, which stopped her from pushing the door open. She waited, knocking the door curiously "Kya kar rahe ho Sameer, kholo na, kabse bahar khadi hu."

"Bas do minute aur..." this was his reply from the last fifteen minutes.

She rolled her eyes "Dekho abhi tumne darwaza nahi khola na, toh..."

Sameer quickly jumped down from the stool dragging it away from the door. Naina gasped as the door flung open revealing her dear husband in his weirdest state. A couple of boas and several creepers around his neck, arms had cellotape cut outs, one hand had a box gods knows containing what, and other one holding a bunch of balloons.

"Khade khade so gayi kya, gharpe itna kaam pada hai, aur tum aaramse office mai baiti thi." Irritatedly, he dragged her in and shut the door. Aditya called out diverting her attention from Sameer. "Sameer double tape le aana... aur yaha pe konse rang ke balloons lagane hai?"

He looked up and said "Blue... border pe light blue aur white lagana hai aur center mai baby pink."

"Ye sab kya hai sameer maine kaha tha na ham simple celebration karenge tumne tho pura hall ka huliya hi badal diya." She sneered, glaring at him.