🎂 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒄 𝑨𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒚𝒂 🎂

~ 🄹🅄🄽🄴 07, 2021 ~

~ 🄹🅄🄽🄴 07, 2021 ~

In the voyage of life, friends are like the anchor that holds you firm in the gust of wind. A companion who would walk by your side, making the journey more memorable.

Today, as we celebrate the birthday of Meghan Jhadav, our very own Aditya, let us remember the one who introduced the concept of Mumbai style buns and tea to Sameer. Far away from his home, friends and family, Sameer had come to a new city to chase his dreams and the first friend to accompany him in this journey was Aditya Gadkari.

Saath chalne wala saathi agar acha ho to safar ke kante paar karna bhi aasan lagta hai. Agar dosti ek subject hota to usme topper hamesha hamara Sameer hota, lekin uska iss dosti mein sath dene wale bhi kuch kam nahi hain. Right from Aditya not wanting Sameer to join the same acting class for concealing his lie to going together for every audition. A person who is there to bring you out of trouble, at the same time both getting into one. Sometimes being each other's motivating partners to becoming the crime partners, they had come a long way supporting each other, may that be on career or their personal life. A bond that made us cherish their friendship even in the struggling phase of Samaina.

Talking about the person who played the role so gracefully, Meghan made his first on-screen debut as a child artist in 2005 with the Bollywood film 'Salaam - The Salute' and got the Mata & Kala Darpan Maharashtra Award for his performance in the film. He also appeared in the film 'Bandu Boxer' (2006) for Children's Film Society, India. Meghan has won the Best Debut Actor Award at the Marathi Film Festival Awards for Chahto Mi Tula. He has also acted in several other movies like Zor Lagaa Ke Haiya as Karan and in Ramaa- The Saviour as Rohan.

In television front, he has done numerous role in various serials such as Raavan, Jai Shri Krishna, Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan, Tere Liye, Saas Bina Sasural, Savdhaan India, Fear Files, Adaalat, Buddha, Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya, SuperCops vs Supervillains - Most WantedMayo, Crime Patrol, Mooh Boli Shaadi, Suryaputra Karn, C.I.D.: Pyaar Ki Jung, Hoshiyar Sahi Waqt, Sahi Kadam, Mahakali: Anth Hi Aarambh Hai, Tenali Rama, RadhaKrishn, Tantra, Laal Ishq: Kiwaad Bhoot, and in recent times he had done Shubharambh and Tera Yaar Hoon Main.

Shocked to see him as a part of so many well known movies and shows? We all were too. This clearly shows that he is one of the most trusted, talented and successful tv artists. He is a clear example of the fact that you need not be very famous to become successful.

Today, as we all, at FamiliaDeYUDKBH celebrate the birthday of one of the cutest characters of the show, we wish him all the very best for all his future endeavours and assure that he and his character Aditya would always remain embedded in our he...

Today, as we all, at FamiliaDeYUDKBH celebrate the birthday of one of the cutest characters of the show, we wish him all the very best for all his future endeavours and assure that he and his character Aditya would always remain embedded in our hearts forever.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚢: mahi2325
𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚌 𝙱𝚢: RRao_13