🎂 𝑨𝒎𝒃𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒓 🎂

~ 🄰🅄🄶🅄🅂🅃 7, 2021 ~

~ 🄰🅄🄶🅄🅂🅃 7, 2021 ~

Have you ever imagined, what if one day your most dreadful fictional character becomes your reality? What if a lie which you said to handle the present, hoping it doesn't have any future, comes back to you? In this case we can call it a cheakmate: an inescapable situation.

Kuch isi tarah humare Samaina ki zindagi mein bhi laut aaya wo ek aakhri padhav banke. Ek jhoot jo hakikat ban gaya tha. Ji haan, aaj baat ho rahi hai humare Ameer Maheshwari aka Raghav ki, who was none other than Naina's fake husband.

Today, as we celebrate the birthday of Devarshi Shah let us reminisce his journey in YUDKBH. A person who gave life to a fictional character, unknowingly became an halt to the roller coaster of lies which Samaina had got into, Raghav- who had come to get a job had willingly played a part of the cooked up story owing to impress his boss. Much to the chagrin of Sameer and utter shock to Nirmala aunty. A person who brought along colours to fill the struggling phase of Samaina's life. The credit for witnessing jealous Sameer and the only one who dared to have a candle light dinner with our hero's heroine solely goes to him. Though he was there for a very short period of time, but his acts impacted the most. Unknowingly he became the reason because of whom the wall of lies was knocked down and Samaina were welcomed with open arms to become a member of their society.

Talking about the actor in real life, Devarshi Shah, though has a degree in Civil Engineering, he wished to enroll himself in an acting school after his college ended, as he always wanted to become an actor. He joined National School of Drama after the
completion of his college. He is also a trained dancer and has worked in many commercial ads such as Pro Kabaddi, Gujarat Tourism, Miraj Namkeen, Kingfisher IPL and Vodafone. He has also acted in movies such as Bua Na Vichar, Best of Luck Laalu and Hardik Abhinanadan. In television fronts he had started his debut in a Star Plus show- Rishton ka Chakravyuh, followed by our very own Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai, where he took the hearts of many in a presence of just few episodes.

We, at FamiliaDeYUDKBH feel very ecstatic to celebrate the birthday of such a person who contributed so much to the show and its storyline in so less episodes. We wish Devarshi an expedite fortune and success in the field of acting.

 We wish Devarshi an expedite fortune and success in the field of acting

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚢: mahi2325
𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚢: pahul_gpk
𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚢: RRao_13 & Prac_02