🎂 𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒊 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊 𝑻𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓 🎂

~ 🄼🄰🅈 26, 2021 ~

25th May close to midnight.

Shravani was sleeping soundly holding her phone in hand. Suddenly a loud blast jolted her awake. She didn't realise when she had dozed off while scrolling her instagram. She rubbed her eyes trying to recognise what's happening, the clock struck at 12am. By now she was wide awake as the party popper bursted from all sides, bouncing on the bed enjoying the confetti being showered on her, rubbing her hands in excitement she exclaimed, "Wow meri birthday ki shuruwat to dhum dam se huyi hai, liken kisne kiya ye sab?"

She looked around frowning as there was no one except her. Her phone beeped, curiously she lifted it but the bed started swirling making her clutch the bedsheets. She yelped in fear as the bed disappeared all of a sudden but she was floating without any surface. Before she could call out for someone, she landed down with a jerk but somehow balanced herself. The site in front of her made her gasp. A colossal castle stood with all its might, sky was painted in hues of pink, seemed like she had landed in some kind of fairytale.

 A colossal castle stood with all its might, sky was painted in hues of pink, seemed like she had landed in some kind of fairytale

Butterflies were flying all around her, a bright ray of light descended down on her, she felt tiny sparkles covering her fully. Within a span of seconds, the sparkles disappeared, she looked down at herself and clasped a hand on her mouth. Her night dress was replaced by a pinkish-white off shoulder gown, she twirled around admiring her gown and ran inside the castle not able to contain her excitement.

The moment she stepped in, the birthday music started playing in the background

The moment she stepped in, the birthday music started playing in the background. The whole interior was decorated with balloons and streamers. She was looking around gleefully expecting her friends to come out from their hidden spot and wish her. She stood there not knowing where to go in the large castle, when a butterfly passed across her, joining it's group. She followed the group of butterflies but stopped abruptly as a dove came in front of her holding a card, she gingerly took it and opened the card to find a birthday wish from RRao_13. "Happy Birthday Shravani! I hope you stay healthy and happy always. Enjoy your special day!❤"