🎂 𝑱𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝑱𝒖𝒉𝒊 🎂

~ 🄼🄰🅁🄲🄷 24, 2021 ~

~ 🄼🄰🅁🄲🄷 24, 2021 ~

Sardiyon ka mausam, Ahmedabad mai dandiya ka josh goonj raha tha! Aur uss raat Nirmal Jyoti Society ki kamosh gali mein aa pohonchi thi uski savari. Bela Chachi ke andher ghar mein, mombatti ki roshni mein takrayi wo Arjun se, aur khatka di ek baar fir khidki uske dil mein pyaar ki..

As we celebrate the special day of Nidhi Bhavsar, let us rejoice her amazing portrayal as Juhi, an elegant aur hostess, a beautiful independent girl. Right from coming to Ahmedabad for her work related purpose to ultimately becoming Arjun's wife in the future. Even in such a short on-screen period, she had given us all, such a fun loving character that could be gladly cherished by the viewers even after she left. The girl who had expected to meet typical people like Taiji, had gone through a plethora of emotion as she encountered a series of frolic events, right from her entry in the home. From Chachiji's Rekha wala dance to scaring Preeti and patiently listening to Naina, to their endless questions on being abruptly woken up from her slumber.

She was a kind hearted, courageous and helpful girl, having a remidee for all the problems problems in a "zip zap zup". Standing as a support in his lost world, making small efforts to reach out to him, she was the one to bring Arjun out of his depressive state. From courageously stopping the brawl that arjun was caught into to being the first one to express her feelings in their relation, she had been one of a kind. It is said that a character is given life by the person who portrays it, and so did Nidhi by efficiently living the life of Juhi.

Nidhi Bhavsar is a gorgeous girl who started her career as a model and then turned actor. She is also a Zumba instructor. Nidhi started working in television shows like "Shakti- Astitva ke Ehsaas Ki" in which she played the role of Sindhu Singh, Ye Hain Mohabbatein, and she was also reportedly seen in one of the most popular shows of Colors- Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka in a cameo role.

For her upcoming project, Nidhi will be seen making an entry into the show "Pinjara Khubsurti Ka", where she will play the role of Aishwarya Bharadwaj, a character with grey shades, who is on a vengeful mission against the protagonist. She has mentioned that she is enjoying playing different roles where she experiences different situations of life through her varied characters. She is a very spiritual person who believes that God is one and present everywhere.

And today on her birthday, FamiliaDeYUDKBH celebrates her all rounder personality and wish her all the success in her professional life with bigger projects and lots of love from friends, fans and family in her personal life

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚢: mahi2325
𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚜 𝙱𝚢: BooktrovertMe