🎂 𝑺𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒂 🎂

~ 🄾🄲🅃🄾🄱🄴🅁 6, 2021 ~

~ 🄾🄲🅃🄾🄱🄴🅁 6, 2021 ~

Ek kirdar, jo kabhi dil tutne se guzra to kabhi dil se usse nafrat ho gayi. Sunaina- Sunaina Parekh, ek aisa naam jisse nafrat bhari nazron se dekha humne, magar kabhi na kabhi uske kirdaar ko samajhte huye uspe pyaar bhi aaya. Vo kirdaar jise aaj hum mein se lagbhag sab apni kahaniyon mein villain ka role dete hain, magar iss baat ko koi nahi jhutla sakta ki uss waqt uska villain banna uski nahi, halaaton ki galti thi.

Nishi Singh, who is one of the finest actresses of our television industry showed us a variety of shades in Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai as Sunaina Parekh, exactly how she impressed us all with a different shade of a character in her debut show Badho Bahu. Born in the national capital Delhi, Nishi Singh is even a very great dancer who has always done justice to each of her character and its requirements.

Nobody except her could have portrayed the role of Sunaina in such a flabbergasting manner. Even when she started getting hatred in her real life just because of this character, she kept giving in her hundred percent, showing signs of sheer professionalism. It clearly shows how passionate she is about her work.

She has also worked in shows like Life Ke U-turn and Shakti- Astitva ke Ehsaas Ki other than Badho Bahu and YUDKBH. She is also known for films like Veerey Di Wedding and Raita Phail Gaya.

Born on 6th October, 1996, Nishi Singh is going to turn 25 this year. Nishi is currently working on her upcoming projects and we ardently wish her all the luck for the same.

As the entire team of FamiliaDeYUDKBH celebrates her volumnious power of character portraying, we wish her an enthusiastic happy birthday and extend our heartfelt congratulations for her silver jubilee in this world

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚢: AdhrijaSharma
𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚢: pahul_gpk
𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚢: BooktrovertMe & Prac_02