🎂Adhrija🎂

~🄰🄿🅁🄸🄻 14, 2022~

~🄰🄿🅁🄸🄻 14, 2022~

"Janamdin ki ho badhai, sada bani rahe hum sab ki yaari
Dua hai ye hamari ke duniya ki har khusi ho tumhari
Nritya , likhai aur sangit karti hai pasand ye naari
Baat kar rahe hai hum Adhrija ki pyaari pyaari"

The night doomed in casting a tender glow of the moonlight as it shone in the mid sky. The sky twinkled with stars littered all around in total contrast to the city light which had dimmed down as the hustle bustle of the city came to an halt to rest for the night. Admist this calmness one particular house glowed with fairy lights and clapping sound. As the members of the house celebrated the special day of their special girl, non other than our dear friend Adhrija.

She blew the candles and cut the cake with a radiant smile. She was pampered with wishes and blessings making her beam with joy. It was past midnight as they all escorted to their rooms after the mini celebrations. Adhrija picked up her phone and plopped herself on the bed reading all the birthday messages from her friend and relatives. Suddenly after an after thought she opened Wattpad to check if she received any notification, but there were none. She pursed her lips for a moment "Weren't they supposed to update a special chapter for her celebration?"

She smacked her forehead "Aadi raat ko thodi update karenge, subah check karti hu" and wondered, God's know what unnatural things are going to happen to her there, the thought made her giggle, she racked her brains trying to predict which place will she land up in.

Lost in her thought zone she drifted to sleep until the morning sunlight invaded her comfy space disturbing her sleep. She stirred rubbing her eyes and got up to start her special day with full zest. She yanked off her blanket and put her feet down but it didn't touch the floor instead something crumpy hit her feet. She scrunched her nose, looked down and site made her eye pop out. The hole room was littered with crumpled paper ball.

"Ye kisne kiya? Mummy ne dekh liya toh birthday wali din bhi class lag jayegi" She looked at the mess in horror and hastily got down picked up one random ball. She hurried open it but there was nothing sensible, seemed like some kid had scribbled something in the name of drawing. This irked her even more "Yeh kya hai yaar, socha tha janamdin mai pura kamra toffe se bhar gaya hoga lekin yeh pura room toh kachre se bara gaya hai." She huffed and quickly went around around gathering all the ball ready to throw them out, when she spotted some shiny object buried in the pile of paper ball. She bent down to pick it but suddenly two paper hands rose up from the pile making the her heart skip a beat. Much to her horror those hands grabbed her making her yelp and in no time she was pulled into the pile which lead to a hollow tube. Adhrija screamed flailing her hands and legs until she landed on a hard couch. Much to her relief she felt safe and sound.

She swooshed, got up and thought aloud "How did she land up here straight from her room?"

She looked down at herself and gasped finding her dressed in a beautiful gown of her favourite colour. Before she could process the happenings a feeling of deja vu hit her "Such things only happen in Kanchikora chapter, it means, its them planing a surprise for her" She clasped her hands in excitement but soon her smile faded as she looked around. The placed was dumped with old furnitures and household set up things.

"Mujhe toh laga tha koi maya nagari mai birthday manayenge ye kaha puch gayi mai" She walked ahead aimlessly. After looking around she started getting restless. No one seemed to be living in the place, old shut down shops, bunches of bamboo sticks, tent clothes, other construction items, deserted buildings and houses in all the whole place looked like a abundant colony.

"Mai kahi kidnap toh nahi hogayi?" the thought made her shiver. She couldn't even find a sane person to seek help.
She paced ahead faster to find a way out but halted as she spot a crystalball hanging on tree. Curiosity prompted her, she walked near it and saw a letter was placed inside it. She plucked up off the ball and banged it on the stem making it break open. Carefully she picked out the letter and threw the broken ball.

After opening the letter the frown lines were replaced with a wide smile. She breathed in relief thumping her heart. It was a beautiful birthday wish penned down by pahul. It even had direction at the end of it.

"Surprise ka toh kataranak shuruwat huyi hai, pata nahi aage kya hoga"
She walked ahead following the directions excitedly wondering what's stored for her ahead.

On her way she came across many other crystal balls with wishes from all her community friends. After crossing one more lane she stopped tiredly wondering how long she has to walk more. A white colossal structure at the other end  caught her attention. She gingerly walked ahead with a doubtful though,  after reaching the spot she clasped her mouth. It was Krishna Kaustubi, Samaina's home. She jumped in happiness and ran ahead, thankfully the gates were open. She hoped inside looking in aww at samaina dream home. She walked up to the door and gingerly knocked the door not knowing what to expect. But much to her surprise it creaked open, she peeped in and the moment she stepped in the party popper bursted making her jerk and a loud cheers of happy birthday echoed in the house. She opened her eyes and saw all of her community friends gathered there.

She murmured a thank you in daze. Pratyusha came ahead and hugged her, dragging her to join them. Within minutes she mingled with all of them exchanging wishes and pleasantries. The gang stoped their chattering as they heard footsteps of someone. They turned around to see our stunning couple Ashdeep alight down the stairs hand in hand, dressed up as Samaina.

"Hamara bina hi party karne ka irada hai ?" Randeep raised his brows making them shake their heads in daze still adoring them. Ashi rolled her eyes looking at the young girls staring at her MKK and cleared her throat making them jolt out of their dream land.
She giggled and walked ahead to wish embrace the birthday girl followed by randeep. Soon Raksha brought out a chocolate cake and Adhrija cut the cake with all of them singing the birthday song. The  celebrations continued until suddenly a loud alarm boomed at deafening range making all of them shut their ears. Adhrija was jolted awake from her sleep. She saw her alarm buzzing loudly. She shut it off and looked around panting she was back to her room, Ashdeep and her friends had disappeared. It was a dream, she chuckled and checked her phone and this time the discord channel was filled with birthday wishes bringing back her everlasting smile.

🎁HAPPY BIRTHDAY🎁

A- Amazing
D- Delightful
H- Hardworking
R- Responsible
I- Intelligent
J- Joyful
A- Articulate

This birthday, we FamiliaDeYUDKBH,
wishes you abundant happiness and love. May all your dreams turn into reality and be gifted with life's biggest joys. Happy birthday AdhrijaSharma!

"Happy Birthday to You Volleyball Captain Adhrija Dear
May you get all the happiness and there is no space for any Fear
May you strive to achieve Success and Love very near
We all love and bless you forever"

.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝: 𝚖𝚊𝚑𝚒2325
𝚀𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜: shivu-930901
𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛: RRao_13