🎂 𝑵𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕 𝑵𝒊𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒂 🎂

~ 🄰🅄🄶🅄🅂🅃 22, 2021 ~

Every story cannot be a fairytale. The end of a chapter doesn't mean the end of the story. It continues taking along the legacy of memories and adding on new chapters. Just as a perfect dish needs a perfect recipe, which is a blend of different ingredients, a story too needs chapters which include a blend of characters.

Kuch issi tara hamare Samaina ke zindagi main bhi huyi thi ek nayi shuruwat. Iss duniya ki bheed mein apni pehchaan banane ki chahat liye pahunch gaye woh Sapno ke Shehar Mumbai mein. Aur iss nayi safar mein, raaste ko janne pehchaanne waali guide thi Nirmala Aunty!

Right from getting them a rented house to taking stand for them in the society Nirmala Aunty had willingly or unwillingly become the pillar of support to which they could hold on during the rough phase of their life. A dearest mother, responsible daughter- in-law, a typical mother-in-law and a good friend, she was a cluster of emotions, be it being self centred towards relatives, demanding as a mother-in-law, loving to her children or being a miser in household.

Jaise rishton ke kasauti ko bade dheeraj se suljhate hai, bilkul waise hi Samaina ko bhi iss rishte ko dheeraj se nibhana tha. Right from making her agreeing to hide their marriage to making plans to convince her for his acting class to her allowing Sameer to stay with them, she had been a character full of alters adding spices to their daily life.

Today, as we celebrate the birthday of Kanchan Gupta, we announce her as an actor who has always given life to the characters by portraying it with such efficiency. Kanchan had started her career on the silver screen and is known for her role in Namastey London. On television fronts apart from Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai, she has acted in other shows such as Kya Haal Mr. Panchal as Kunti Devi, a popular comedy serial on Star Bharat and Satrangi Sasural as Kasturi on Zee Anmol TV.

Today, we at FamiliaDeYUDKBH appreciate her hardwork and celebrate her birthday with full enthusiasm and fervour.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚢: mahi2325
𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚢: pahul_gpk
𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚢: RRao_13