🎂 𝑫𝒆𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝑫𝒆𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒈 🎂

~ 🄼🄰🅈 31, 2021 ~

~ 🄼🄰🅈 31, 2021 ~

"भोली सूरत दिल के खोटे
नाम बड़े और दरशन छोटे"

Yeh gaana sunke koi yaad aata hai kya!!??

Arrey rey, zyada door sochne ki zarurat nahi hai. Hum Suman Maheshwari ke writer papa ki Delhi wali Mummy ke khadoos husband ke ke bole to bahut hi matlab bahut hi door wale haini haini wale saale ke suputra ke baare mein baat kar rahe hai!!

In short, bholi surat magar lomdi jaise chalak aur lalchi DEVANG BHAIYA ke baare mein baat kar rahe hai. We all remember how sweet and loving Devang Bhaiya was initially in the show. Like every elder cousin brother, he was caring towards Sameer. And accept it or not, but we all wished to have a brother like him.

But little did we, and poor Sameer know that his caring side was actually a mask to cover his wicked one who wanted all the property of Sameer. But if he wouldn't have shown his wicked and bad side, Samaina wouldn't have realised the value of a self-made career and the struggles one has to face in order to live a smooth and peaceful life. They wouldn't have realised their talent of writing amazing stories.They wouldn't have been such successful script writers of so many successful TV shows.

Atul Verma, the man who played the role of Devang Maheshwari was born on 31st May in Haryana. Atul began his profession in a cameo role in TV present Code Red in 2015. Later, he additionally laboured in the TV shouw Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai, Vighnagrata Ganesh and Baalveer Returns. He is also a famous actor in the Indian television industry because of his bodybuilding motivation and passion along with the acting career.

He became a role model for every young generation because of his dedication and passion in his career. His hard work resulted with achievements for him in his film industry career as well. Atul Verma along with an amazing actor, is a successful director known for his success in his films, Pipe Dreams (2018) and Dear Roy (2018). He happily got married to Priyanka Vig, a dressmaker, recently on 30th November 2020.

Though we found his role in the show to be unnecessary, but we cannot deny how impactful his role was.

Today, as we all on FamiliaDeYUDKBH celebrate his special day, we admire him for his wonderful friendship with all the people on the sets of YUDKBH, specially with our Ashi

Today, as we all on FamiliaDeYUDKBH celebrate his special day, we admire him for his wonderful friendship with all the people on the sets of YUDKBH, specially with our Ashi. We wish him all the luck for his future in both, his career and married life.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚢: __wandering__
𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚌 𝙱𝚢: RRao_13