🎂 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒋𝒊 🎂

~ 🄹🅄🄽🄴 13, 2021 ~

~ 🄹🅄🄽🄴 13, 2021 ~

Sitting on the swing of their living room, an old couple was cherishing their evening tea, silently enjoying the breeze coming through the windows of the room. The old man after his third sip of tea broke the silence, "Teeno ke na hone se ghar kitna suna lagta hai na, lagta hi nahi ki iss ghar mein koi hai bhi."

"Sach kaha aapne, teeno ke rehne se ek chahal pahal rehti thi. Puja to fir bhi bahut pehle chali gayi thi par Naina-Preeti ki shararton aur jhagdon se hi to ye ghar, ghar lagta tha..." His wife replied with a wide smile on her face.

"Bikul sahi keh rahi ho tum, Aur unke baad ab jab bhi Suman aur Harsh ghar aate hain, maano iss ghar mein wapas jaan aa jati hai." The old man replied, wiping a lone tear from his eyes, smiling remembering his daughters and his grand children.

As rightly said by David Jeremiah, "A girl's father is the first man in her life, and probably the most influential." And this one line suits the best on our very own Chachaji, Anand Agarwal.

He was not only the father for his three daughters but also like a friend to them, who saved Naina and Preeti from Taiji's scolding and even danced with them on Bollywood songs. He was not only the best father but also a loving husband who always supported and respected his wife truly and never shied away from showing his love for her. He was always a man ahead of his times and proved the same in each of his actions, right from supporting Naina to excel in her studies to making sure that Naina gets the man she loves and deserves.

Sachin Khurana, one of the finest actors of the show who got the opportunity to play this role, was born and brought up in Delhi. He won the title of Grasim Mr. India in 1996 and even represented India at the 1998 Mister World Pageant at Turkey. He has done more than 200 advertisements and had ramp presence in about 500 fashion shows in India and abroad in just 5 years of time. In 2002, he started acting career through theatres with Randeep Hooda and after that he moved to Mumbai. His debut in television industry was as Avinash in the show Avinash IPS on Star Plus. After his first show he has done several others for a variety of channels, including Zee TV, Star Plus, Life OK, DD National and Sony Entertainment in which Saath Phere- Saloni Ka Safar, Tujhko Hai Salaam Zindagi, Chandramukhi, Ishq Kills and Aahat are few of them, and finally, in 2017, he signed for our show Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai as Anand Agrawal.

In between his television career, he has done four movies, namely, Pyaar Mein Twist in 2005, Dasvidaniya Varun in 2008, Unforgettable Sameer in 2012 and Ankur Arora Murder Case in 2013. He is not only an excellent actor and a fantastic model but also a kind hearted person who has a great bond with his onscreen wife Madhushree Sharma along with all other actors of the show. Just like his character in the show, he also has a charismatic personality with an immaculate strength to achieve all his dreams.

It gives us immense pleasure to celebrate his journey on his special day, and each and every member of FamiliaDeYUDKBH  extends their best wishes and support to this super talented man. With full zeal and zest, we feel proud to bring before you a glimpse of his journey, so that all of you, the people of Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai, get to know the man behind our favourite character- Chachaji.

 With full zeal and zest, we feel proud to bring before you a glimpse of his journey, so that all of you, the people of Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai, get to know the man behind our favourite character- Chachaji

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚢: @anushkaraj020
𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚢: pahul_gpk
𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚢: @anushkaraj020