🛐Jamat Ul-Vida🛐

~🄰🅁🄿🅁🄸🄻 29, 2022~

~🄰🅁🄿🅁🄸🄻 29, 2022~

"Hai bana ye ek shabd do Shabd milakar
Ramadan ke iss pawan avsar ka hai ye aakhiri din
Sab milke Jamat Ul -Vida ke   din mein
Gile shikve vah naarazgi bhul Allah ko hai yaad karte
Aur agle Varsh ke Ramadan ka hai intezaar karte"

Jamat Ul Vida meaning is 'The Friday of farewell.' The last Friday of the month of Ramadan called as Jamat Ul Vida.

It symbolizes the beginning of Eid-al-Fitr festival and the day is very auspicious to the Islamic community. It is believed that people recite the Holy Quran and receive well wishes. A lot of enthusiasm goes behind Jamat Ul-Vida as it is practised with great devotion.

According to Islamic tradition, every Friday of the week is a holy occasion. However, the people believe that Jamat Ul-Vida is special since reading from the holy book of Quran would result in them receiving blessings from God. It is said that the angel of God enters mosques on this auspicious day, and when the prayers from the Holy Quran are recited in His presence, the sins of the fallen are forgiven. Those who have sinned also have to do the Friday Namaz regularly along with this practice. Tents are put up outside mosques to accommodate the large gathering of followers who flock to the Masjid on this day. Muslims take a bath in the morning and visit the mosque in clean attire. The priests give guidance to them, and devotees talk to each other and spread the word of Allah. Those who donate to the needy or feed them are blessed and rewarded in the future.

On the day people are asked to forgive those who have wronged them first and let go of ill-feelings in the same way Allah forgives the sins of theirs, and after the main festivities are over, families hold feasts at their homes. The day reminds Muslim folks about the Holy Scriptures laid down in the Quran and to abide by them always, making sure they never forget their religious duties. Women don't have to go to mosques, but the men must attend. The Quran is read aloud multiple times throughout the day.
Muslim people fast during the whole month of Ramadan and maintain Namaaz.

Jamat Ul-Vida is the last Friday of the month after which they break their fast. Islamic belief states that Prophet Muhammad offered his special prayers to Allah on this day. This is what makes it so special when compared to the other days of Ramadan.

Families tend to visit various religious sites and places around the world. For backpackers and travellers, it means they get a chance to explore Islamic culture and learn about different traditions. The holy month of Ramadan comes to a close after this festival and Eid Mubarak begins and they donate to the poor. Charitable work is conducted throughout society.

May the celebrations of Jamat Ul-Vida infuse your life with high spirits and bring along new hopes in your life. We, FamiliaDeYUDKBH, wishes you all a
very Happy Jamat Ul-Vida to you.

"Ramadan ka pawan mahina hai hone ko Vida
Iss mahine humne yaad kiye hai Upar bethe Allah
Maafi har bhul ki mil jaaye gar dil se tum raho roza
Jab ho Allah ka haath sar pe to kaun himmat karega duniya mein tumko dene dhoka."

❃゜・。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。・゜❃

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝: mahi2325
𝚀𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜: shivu-930901
𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛: RRao_13