🎈 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒏'𝒔 𝑫𝒂𝒚 🎈

~ 🄽🄾🅅🄴🄼🄱🄴🅁 14, 2021 ~

In today's India, 14th November is famous for being celebrated as Children's Day. But, before 1964, India used to celebrate Children's Day on November 20, as the United Nations observed it on this day. However, after the death of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru in 1964, it was decided that his birthday be celebrated as Children's Day in India.

Children's Day is celebrated as a tribute to Pandit Nehru for the amount of love he held in his heart for children. Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, fondly called as 'Chacha Nehru' was born on November 14, 1889.

World Children's Day was first established in 1954 as Universal Children's Day and is celebrated on 20th November each year in other countries, but on 14th November in India, to promote international togetherness, awareness among children worldwide, and improving children's welfare. By listening to the words children's day, the thoughts which first cover our minds are celebration in school, child fares, lots of fun, etc...

But as we believe in celebrating everything in a way that is fun as well as inspiring, so here we are at FamiliaDeYUDKBH, celebrating this Children's Day in an informative manner. Generally, we have seen kids getting pampered in schools on the occasion of children's day. But we are here to raise a question.

Why do we celebrate Children's Day?

We fancy that we all are children by heart. Likewise here we are celebrating the children's day with all the people out here, because we all know that the fandom of Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai comprises of people from all ages.

Children's Day in India is celebrated with fun and frolic in schools and other educational institutions. Children are presented with toys, sweets and gifts as an attempt to make the day special for them. Special guests and dignitaries are also invited in some educational institutions on this day to motivate, celebrate and empower children. Students from different schools also come together to participate in extra curricular activities and observe the significance of this day. In today's generation, each person, whether it is a kid, teen or adult, doesn't matter, everyone has their own problems to deal with, that the innocence, calmness and peace has lost somewhere inside us.

Pandit Nehru used to say, "The children of today will make the India of tomorrow. The way we bring them up will determine the future of the country."

His dreams will come true only when us, the Indians become evident in every field and are emerging more and more. It is important to make children realise the variety of arenas we have in today's world and that, they shouldn't limit themselves. They should know how to expand the living standards of both, their personal life and their country.

But as Jawaharlal Nehru also used to say, "Children are like buds in a garden and should be carefully and lovingly nurtured, as they are the future of the nation and the citizens of tomorrow."

Yet nobody understands this. The unsaid race of achieving everything made us lost the inner us.

“Aaj bachpan yu khoya, ki zindagi se ubb gaye,
Bachpana na raha, hum jeena bhul gaye,
Do pal bhi khushi se beth na sakein, aise samay mein aakar hum reh gaye,
Gum mein bhi do pal naa ro sakein, aise din hai aagaye...”

All in all, now a days we are becoming robots. And to overcome this we have to keep the children inside us alive.

"Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional." says the famous Walt Disney. So, this children's day let's celebrate it with, 'the promise of keeping the childishness always alive inside us."

“Let us become the carefree child, againLet us see the innocent us, againLet us feel the real happiness, again Let us know how we used to be in childhood, againLet us be in the peace, againLet us behave like a child, again Let us celebrate the chi...

Let us see the innocent us, again
Let us feel the real happiness, again 
Let us know how we used to be in childhood, again
Let us be in the peace, again
Let us behave like a child, again 
Let us celebrate the children's day being a child, again..”

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚢: Have_faith_in_GOD
𝚀𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝙱𝚢: Have_faith_in_GOD
𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚢: pahul_gpk
𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚢: BooktrovertMe