🎂 𝑵𝒐𝒏𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒊𝒍 𝑵𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒋𝒊 🎂

~ 🄾🄲🅃🄾🄱🄴🅁 20, 2021 ~

“Kabhi maa ka aanchal bana,
to kabhi diya sahara pita ka,
wahi to tha jo bana,
sameer ka atoot sahara aur pehla kinara.”

Who is a mentor?
A mentor is someone who helps you grow your skills, helps you to make better decisions and gain new perspectives about your life and career. As a mentee, your mentor will leverage their experience to give you an exceptional guidance on your life now and in the future. That was the role which Nanaji had chosen, not only for Sameer but for all us.

It has been 60 years since he is in the bollywood and television industry. He has not only been our mentor, but an idol, a role model and the bestfriend for all the people on the sets of his different projects.

He started his career with Love in Shimla in 1960. He won Filmfare Award for Best Performance in Negative Role (1992) for Khuda Gawah, Mayor's Award for Ghutan and Mayor's Award for Aur Phir ek Din. He has been an actor, a director, and even a dialogue writer. He has featured in films like Dosti Zindabad, Keep Safe Distance, Kanchani Aaj Bhi Hain, Page 16 and Ishq Ka Manjan. He has directed regional films like Young Boys, Singa Vettai and has been a screenplay, a dialogue writer and writer along with director in the Telugu film Kedi. He has done multiple jobs and has always has been on the top of all. He taught us how nothing is impossible is we are determined for that particular thing.

He comes from an Aristocratic Kashmiri Pandit family. He attended Daly College, a boarding school in Indore and enrolled at R. D. National College in Bandra, Mumbai. He llater joined the Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) in Pune, where he was known as "Deepak Dhar" among his friends.

He also starred in Do Boond Pani in 1971 and went on to play the lead roles in several more movies. Though he saw his career suffer with the release of movies like Jangal Mein Mangal, among others, but Rakesh Roshan's Khudgarz got him back to Hindi Cinema, in which negative roles in films like Tezaab and Khuda Gawah won him accolades as an antihero.

After being known as an anti-hero, when he join Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai in a role as positive as Nanaji, it brought smiles on the faces of all those people who had seen him grow through his entire career. And for those, who saw him for the first time, he became not just an ideal Nanu, but an ideal human being. His exit had surely disappointed us because he was not just playing a character, but was living it. He described emotions of a grandparent so well, the bond with daughter and the dilemma of choosing between his daughter and granson, and ofcourse, humanity and love for all. The show surely felt a bit empty without him. The way he nurtured Sameer in the absence of his parents was just outstanding. The values he taught us through the show always have helped us and will surely do in future.

We all are so glad that he had been the part of this show and made us all go through a roller coaster of emotions through his character. His words were and will always be an important source of motivation for all of us. He is coming back with his upcoming project Enough is Enough. Though no information has been shared till now, but all of us, his fans from YUDKBH are eagerly waiting for him to come back with a bang.

“Mana ki wo the kisi purani sadi ke,
Par soch mein the wo sabse aage.
Todke bedhiya duniya ke rasmo riwazo ki,
Bhar di jholi apni laadli ki khusiyon se.”

Thankyou so much sir for giving us, FamiliaDeYUDKBH , an opportunity to be a part of your fanbase

Thankyou so much sir for giving us, FamiliaDeYUDKBH , an opportunity to be a part of your fanbase. We all are eagerly waiting for you to come back with one more show and win our hearts as always. Wish you all the success and happiness in future.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚢: 112313parnika
𝚀𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝙱𝚢: its_rithya (Annie)
𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚢: pahul_gpk
𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚢: RRao_13