🎂 𝑺𝒂𝒃𝒌𝒂 𝑺𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒓 🎂

~ 🄹🅄🄽🄴 08, 2021 ~

~ 🄹🅄🄽🄴 08, 2021 ~

The rooms were lit in a lamp-light glow which made the petals painted on the walls seem as if they were glowing. He stared at her, who kept speaking about the movies and series she had watched. Her voice trailed down as she felt his gaze, words stalled in her mouth as she lowered her eyes instinctively. Her eyes held unfathomable emotions which drove him more towards her.

"Do you know how much Sameer loves you?" He mumbled laying on the bed as he rested his head on his elbow. Ashi gulped as his muscles flexed. Randeep glanced at her, noticing her facial expressions. She chewed lips to refrain a smile and put on a straight face, "Isn't that obvious, everyone knows how much he loves Naina, and so does Naina. How can somebody not love a person like him, he has all the qualities that a girl would wish for."

"So you admit that you like me?" He asked, grinning widely.

"I never meant that. I n-never wanted to be with you here. It's just because there were no rooms left." Ashi snapped, looking anywhere in the room but him. It had been a few days, the whole crew had come to Ooty for shooting the honeymoon track. Randeep let out a deep chuckle as he noticed her fumble.

"Fate is by far the greatest mystery of all." Ashi cocked an eyebrow in confusion while he still had a charming smile plastered on his face. Their sweet moment was interrupted by a boom which echoed from over the mountains and then the ground began to shake. The window broke open due to high intensity of the wind letting a ray of moonlight beamed in the room.

"Deep." Ashi murmured as fear gripped her heart. Randeep held her clammy hands as he assured her through his eyes. Ashi dialled Director Sir's number but his phone was switched off. Randeep too tried calling other members of the crew but failed.

"Ashi ab ky-"

"Ashi? Ashi!" He screamed on not finding her beside him. His heart skipped a beat while every cell of his body went on pause. "Ashi, I don't like such pranks." He uttered as his lips quivered in fear. All negative thoughts looped in his mind. He started panicking but all his actions stalled as he saw a message pinged on his phone.

"Janmadin ki bohut saari shubhkamnaye. Chinta mat kar Bhai, teri Maina surakshit hai. Ab jaldi se neeche aaja. Bhabhi has planned something for you." Randeep closed his eyes to calm his varying heartbeats. The thought of losing his Ashi had made him lose his sanity. He wore his jacket and locked the room behind.

His heart throbbed and fear tingled up his spine as he walked through the woods, following the direction-boards. "Jijaji!" Ayesha called him, making him sigh in relief. She walked towards Randeep and handed him a bunch of letters from his fans.

"Ashi kahan hai?" He questioned her as she handed him those letters.

"Mil jayegi voh bhi, aapki hi toh hai. Pehle yeh toh padh lo. Aapki pyaare fans ke pyaar bhari wishes." She replied with a teasing smile. Randeep scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment and turned his attention to read wishes from his fans.

Randeep followed Ayesha who was guiding him. A wide smile crept on his lips as he saw Sanjay and Raghav waiting from him. "Happy Birthday Randeep!" Sanjay wished him again.

"Happy Birthday mere Bhai. Aaj toh teri lottery lagne wali-" Raghav whinced as Ayesha punched him, gesturing him to stop speaking. Randeep looked at them in confusion but before he could say anything, Sanjay and Raghav pulled him into a brotherly hug.

"Mujhe sab bhul gaye?" Kristina asked as she came there with a box of cake,
"Janamdin ki khub sari shubhkamnaye. Mai chahti hu ki teri aur teri maina ki shaadi vala pyaar kabhi na tute." She wished while others hooted. Randeep mouthed a thankyou as his cheeks flushed. They continued bickering and arranging cake on the table while Randeep's eyes searched for Ashi who was nowhere to be seen.

"Happy Birthday Deep." A whisper against his ears made his heart flutter in joy. He felt her palms placed on his back as she rested her head against it. "I- I love you Deep." His heartbeats stopped at that moment. Did she just confess that she loves him? He turned back to face her quickly.

"T- Tumne kya kaha Ashi? Please repeat." He stuttered, as he grinned widely.

"I love you." She mumbled in a shy voice, staring at his orbs.

"I love you too." He uttered,placing his palm on her cheeks.

"We love you too!" Randeep squirmed his eyes as he whinced in pain. He opened his eyes but then swiftly closed it as he felt a piercing light.

"Kiske sapne dekh raha tha tu?" A voice trailed into laughter.

"Zain? Abhishek? Abhilash? Tum teeno kab aaye?" He mumbled in confusion.

"Jab tu humari bhabhi ke sapne dekh raha tha." Abhishek commented as he giggled while Zain too continued teasing him. Randeep blushed profusely, he quickly took his phone and opened his instagram which was flooded with wishes from his fans, friends and family. His smile grew wider as he noticed notification of the most awaited person's wish.

We all the members of FamiliaDeYUDKBH, wishour hero, Randeep Rai aka Sameer Maheshwari a very Happy Birthday!

our hero, Randeep Rai aka Sameer Maheshwari a very Happy Birthday!

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚢: RRao_13
𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚢: pahul_gpk
𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚢: RRao_13 & BooktrovertMe